Your are the 269th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

tahli
TotalPost:41
4 x 4 Deluxe Photo Book Reply

I got the email for the deluxe photo book, and sent it to a friend who's never used Artscow before. She made a book but when she tried to use the coupon it says that it's expired. Why is this? It's not supposed to expire until the 20th. I'm wondering if the coupon code linked to specific accounts only and can't be used by other people, but I'm not sure. I really want her to be able to have a good experience with Artscow and be able to get this book or at least have a good explanation about why the code won't work for her. Any suggestions???
17/8/2010 21:23:41

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:4 x 4 Deluxe Photo Book Reply

Hello Tahli,

This is because the code is an unique code and can only be used once. Since you have used it in one of the order, your friend will not be able to use it again. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I got the email for the deluxe photo book, and sent it to a friend who's never used Artscow before. She made a book but when she tried to use the coupon it says that it's expired. Why is this? It's not supposed to expire until the 20th. I'm wondering if the coupon code linked to specific accounts only and can't be used by other people, but I'm not sure. I really want her to be able to have a good experience with Artscow and be able to get this book or at least have a good explanation about why the code won't work for her. Any suggestions???
20/8/2010 17:00:19
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1