Your are the 428th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Jenn
TotalPost:1
arranging photos Reply

when my photos upload to artscow, they get all out of order. Is there a way to rearrange them?
21/8/2010 7:57:24

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:arranging photos Reply

Hello,

I am sorry that it is not possible to arrange the order of the photos. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>when my photos upload to artscow, they get all out of order. Is there a way to rearrange them?
21/8/2010 12:57:46

adeniran jesugbemi
TotalPost:1

Hi am new on the forum i just wanted to find out if i can put more than one picture on a page of a fotobook.thanks
23/8/2010 2:01:17

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

Yes, you can put more than one photo per page. The two easiest ways I know are layout or kit. (Remmeber to go through silverlight)

For layout-- Click on layout button. There are templates for the front cover, the back cover, one photo per page, two photos per page, three photos per page, etc. Choose how many photos you want- For example- say I want two photos--click on the two photo option---the folder will open and show many styles to choose from. (Two vertical; one vertical, one horizontal; two canted, etc)When you find the one you want, you "scoot" it over to the page you are working on. Now fill in the boxes with your photos. (It gets easier once you do a book or two).

The other way is to download a "kit" with page templates. You can "scoot" over the entire page and then just fill with your photos.

Hope that helps.
23/8/2010 19:43:00

RD
TotalPost:2029

Good information to know.
30/6/2020 6:54:09
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1