Your are the 755th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

William Weiler
TotalPost:2
Mousepad shipping Reply

I ordered a free mousepad with free shipping over 3 weeks ago (27 days to be exact) and I still have not received it.
    I am very upset because Artscow clearly states that shipping takes at least 10-14 business days to ship and 1-2 business days to be processed. It appears that it took Artscow 3 weeks to process my order because I received a notification email 6 days ago saying my order was shipped! I am upset because I'm having to wait this long to receive my order and that Artscow doesn't alert its customers of delays concerning their orders.
    This kind of service doesn't make people want to keep ordering from this company and should be fixed.

25/8/2010 3:15:51

William Weiler
TotalPost:2
RE:Mousepad shipping Reply

>I ordered a free mousepad with free shipping over 3 weeks ago (27 days to be exact) and I still have not received it.
    >I am very upset because Artscow clearly states that shipping takes at least 10-14 business days to ship and 1-2 business days to be processed. It appears that it took Artscow 3 weeks to process my order because I received a notification email 6 days ago saying my order was shipped! I am upset because I'm having to wait this long to receive my order and that Artscow doesn't alert its customers of delays concerning their orders.
    >This kind of service doesn't make people want to keep ordering from this company and should be fixed.
    >
    >
    >
    and my order # is # 2110819
25/8/2010 3:22:18

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:Mousepad shipping Reply

Hello William,

Please don't post your information on the forum. If you have any problem, please email our customer service team for assistance. Your order #2110819 has been shipped on 18th Aug. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>I ordered a free mousepad with free shipping over 3 weeks ago (27 days to be exact) and I still have not received it.
    >>I am very upset because Artscow clearly states that shipping takes at least 10-14 business days to ship and 1-2 business days to be processed. It appears that it took Artscow 3 weeks to process my order because I received a notification email 6 days ago saying my order was shipped! I am upset because I'm having to wait this long to receive my order and that Artscow doesn't alert its customers of delays concerning their orders.
    >>This kind of service doesn't make people want to keep ordering from this company and should be fixed.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >and my order # is # 2110819
25/8/2010 11:00:37
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1