Your are the 710th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Mika Tan
TotalPost:12
Product suggestion - Card Sleeves Reply

Edit: Yikes, didn't see the stickied features request thread, will be posting on there now!

Hi, I'll like to suggest that Card Sleeves be added to the line of products on ArtsCow. :)
    A quick search on the net shows that there's no online service for uploading an image and sending it for printing on the back of card sleeves (yet) and is a commonly asked topic on various Trading Card forums.
    I think that this is a good idea as there are so many people who collect cards (from competitive players and card collectors to casual players) and it's a good way to protect cards from being damaged and at the same time express your individual uniqueness through designs such as logos.
    This might attract a different crowd of customers, namely the more 'game savvy' group, which I think the mousepad did a pretty decent job at for computer gamers, and this extra line of products means more variety and options to choose from.
    It'll be great to hear options about this suggestions from existing customers too, and thanks for taking the time to read this. :)
25/8/2010 20:48:11

Satou
TotalPost:2
RE:Product suggestion - Card Sleeves Reply

This would be very nice. There aren't many services that do this, so Artscow has nothing to lose I would say.
1/2/2017 11:22:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1