Your are the 1913th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Noheya
TotalPost:19
Bunch of stuff, photobook still on way.. Reply

Let me start by saying that I am SO pleased with the way this stuff turned out! The pictures really do not do these items justice! I must admit my husband was alittle iffy on purchasing this stuff, especially after I told him how much I would be paying in shipping, but I showed him the difference with ordering from this site vs. ordering from a local print shop and he gave me the go ahead. Now that they've come in, they are far better than we both expected! Our order was split up into two shipments so, this was in the first one that I received and I will update when the photo book comes in for those who are new or haven't ordered these products yet.

26/8/2010 5:34:53

Lisa
TotalPost:3
RE:Bunch of stuff, photobook still on way.. Reply

Wow! Great stuff! Looks like you've got your Christmas shopping DONE!
3/9/2010 14:13:06

Heather C
TotalPost:3
RE:Bunch of stuff, photobook still on way.. Reply

Do you think the cosmetic bag would work as a snack holder? I'm thinking cereal, goldfish, that sort of stuff?

Your pics are great.

Heather
22/9/2010 22:29:14

Noheya
TotalPost:19
RE:RE:Bunch of stuff, photobook still on way.. Reply

>Do you think the cosmetic bag would work as a snack holder? I'm thinking cereal, goldfish, that sort of stuff?

Thank you and I don't see why not. Like Cavinatt (spell?) said in the other thread it would work for dry stuff but nothing moist. I would recommend though if you plan on doing that use either the large or extra large bags. The one I have in my pictures is the Medium and it's pretty much just big enough to hold my phone, keys, a few cards and my eyeliner if that gives you any idea how big it is. I know someone has a picture of the inside posted somewhere on here, I've seen it but I can't seem to find it now. If you'd like, I can snap a picture and post it on this thread later on. Good luck!
25/9/2010 21:25:01
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1