Your are the 411th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Diann
TotalPost:116
Deleting a Kit? Reply

I started to upload a kit and then had a computer glitch where I lost my saved work. I decided not to go back and redo the kit but I need to delete the part of the kit that I had already uploaded. Can anyone tell me how to delete the kit?
    Thanks so much!
    Diann
31/8/2010 5:47:53

Lil
TotalPost:205
RE:Deleting a Kit? Reply

>I started to upload a kit and then had a computer glitch where I lost my saved work. I decided not to go back and redo the kit but I need to delete the part of the kit that I had already uploaded. Can anyone tell me how to delete the kit?
    >Thanks so much!
    >Diann

Hi Diann...

Just click on Delete under every item in the kit and click save. Then go back to the main screen of your kits and take out the name of the kit etc. You can now use that space for another kit that you upload.
4/9/2010 0:02:25

Diann
TotalPost:116
RE:RE:Deleting a Kit? Reply

>
    >
    >Hi Diann...
    >
    >Just click on Delete under every item in the kit and click save. Then go back to the main screen of your kits and take out the name of the kit etc. You can now use that space for another kit that you upload.

Thanks! Sorry for the delay in response, I never thought of going about it that way. Just thought there might be a "delete" option that I couldn't find! Thanks again.
14/9/2010 8:23:17

Lil
TotalPost:205
RE:RE:RE:Deleting a Kit? Reply

>
    >>
    >>
    >>Hi Diann...
    >>
    >>Just click on Delete under every item in the kit and click save. Then go back to the main screen of your kits and take out the name of the kit etc. You can now use that space for another kit that you upload.
    >
    >Thanks! Sorry for the delay in response, I never thought of going about it that way. Just thought there might be a "delete" option that I couldn't find! Thanks again.

No problem. I'm not sure that it is the only way but that is the only way I know how to delete a kit ... lol.
    >
14/9/2010 22:33:43
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1