Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 21 1 2
AuthorPosts

Iliana Leizman
TotalPost:45
coupon code doesn't work Reply

Barry,
    I tried to check out this morning and tried to use one of my code for a free 8x8 photo book. It didn't work, then I went to my credit and discount and generated the code and entered it while trying to check out and it told me that the code was no longer good. I know that this is not true because they are good until 9/21. So I have lost the use of my of my free books and I can't figure out how to get theis to work so that the price of the photo book comes off. Please help ASAP. By the way this is the first order since the big fire and my 100 page book was lost.

Iliana
13/9/2010 20:55:55

Debra MacV
TotalPost:550
RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

Iliana, I have found that sometimes when copy and pasting a code there is an extra space at the beginning or the end of it which keeps it from working. Maybe that is what happened?
13/9/2010 21:57:05

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>Iliana, I have found that sometimes when copy and pasting a code there is an extra space at the beginning or the end of it which keeps it from working. Maybe that is what happened?
    >
    No, unfortunately that's not what has happened. I'm trying to use the 39 page, 8x8 photo book credit but when I try to check out the credit is not applied. I still have the photo book in my cart waiting to check out.

How do I handle this? I thought that it automatically is supposed to go through??

Iliana
15/9/2010 1:29:46

Debra MacV
RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>>Iliana, I have found that sometimes when copy and pasting a code there is an extra space at the beginning or the end of it which keeps it from working. Maybe that is what happened?
    >>
    >No, unfortunately that's not what has happened. I'm trying to use the 39 page, 8x8 photo book credit but when I try to check out the credit is not applied. I still have the photo book in my cart waiting to check out.
    >
    >How do I handle this? I thought that it automatically is supposed to go through??
    >
    >Iliana

Lliana, did you enter it into the box on your credit and discount page and then click "validate"?
15/9/2010 1:51:11

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>>>Iliana, I have found that sometimes when copy and pasting a code there is an extra space at the beginning or the end of it which keeps it from working. Maybe that is what happened?
    >>>
    >>No, unfortunately that's not what has happened. I'm trying to use the 39 page, 8x8 photo book credit but when I try to check out the credit is not applied. I still have the photo book in my cart waiting to check out.
    >>
    >>How do I handle this? I thought that it automatically is supposed to go through??
    >>
    >>Iliana
    >
    >Lliana, did you enter it into the box on your credit and discount page and then click "validate"?
    >
    Barry,
    Do you want me to click on 'Generate' first to get the code from my Credit & Discounts and then enter THAT code and click Validate?
15/9/2010 2:06:54

Debra MacV
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

Ilaina, sorry, I didnt' understand that it was already in your credit and discounts. I thought you may have gotten it from someone else. I guess I can't help. Sorry to cause more confusion.

15/9/2010 2:11:08

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>Ilaina, sorry, I didnt' understand that it was already in your credit and discounts. I thought you may have gotten it from someone else. I guess I can't help. Sorry to cause more confusion.
    >
    >
    WHAT?????????? I JUST SPENT WEEKS WORKING ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE THE CREDIT IN MY CREDITS AND DISCOUNTS! WHY WON'T IT APPLY THE CREDIT DURING CHECK OUT? YOU NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CODE OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK! WHAT DO U MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T HELP? LOOK AT MY CREDIT AND DISCOUNTS, I HAVE 2 CREDITS FOR 2 8X8 39 PAGE BOOKS! SOMETHING IS WRONG ON YOUR END NOT MINE!! I WANT TO ORDER THIS BOOK TODAY!!
15/9/2010 2:58:40

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>>Ilaina, sorry, I didnt' understand that it was already in your credit and discounts. I thought you may have gotten it from someone else. I guess I can't help. Sorry to cause more confusion.
    >>
    >>
    >WHAT?????????? I JUST SPENT WEEKS WORKING ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE THE CREDIT IN MY CREDITS AND DISCOUNTS! WHY WON'T IT APPLY THE CREDIT DURING CHECK OUT? YOU NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CODE OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK! WHAT DO U MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T HELP? LOOK AT MY CREDIT AND DISCOUNTS, I HAVE 2 CREDITS FOR 2 8X8 39 PAGE BOOKS! SOMETHING IS WRONG ON YOUR END NOT MINE!! I WANT TO ORDER THIS BOOK TODAY!!

WHY ISN'T THE CREDIT APPLYING DURING CHECK OUT? THIS IS SOO UNACCEPTABLE! TO TELL ME THAT I'M BASICALLY OUT OF LUCK BECAUSE THE CREDIT IS NOT APPLYING IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I HAVE 2 OF THESE CREDITS!! I NEED TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER CODE SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK!!
15/9/2010 3:01:53

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>>>Ilaina, sorry, I didnt' understand that it was already in your credit and discounts. I thought you may have gotten it from someone else. I guess I can't help. Sorry to cause more confusion.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>WHAT?????????? I JUST SPENT WEEKS WORKING ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE THE CREDIT IN MY CREDITS AND DISCOUNTS! WHY WON'T IT APPLY THE CREDIT DURING CHECK OUT? YOU NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CODE OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK! WHAT DO U MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T HELP? LOOK AT MY CREDIT AND DISCOUNTS, I HAVE 2 CREDITS FOR 2 8X8 39 PAGE BOOKS! SOMETHING IS WRONG ON YOUR END NOT MINE!! I WANT TO ORDER THIS BOOK TODAY!!
    >
    >
    >WHY ISN'T THE CREDIT APPLYING DURING CHECK OUT? THIS IS SOO UNACCEPTABLE! TO TELL ME THAT I'M BASICALLY OUT OF LUCK BECAUSE THE CREDIT IS NOT APPLYING IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I HAVE 2 OF THESE CREDITS!! I NEED TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER CODE SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK!!

i WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY!
15/9/2010 3:04:20

Debra MacV
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

Iliana, I don't work for arts cow.. I am just a customer like you. I was just trying to help in case it took them longer to answer than you wanted to wait.

>>WHY ISN'T THE CREDIT APPLYING DURING CHECK OUT? THIS IS SOO UNACCEPTABLE! TO TELL ME THAT I'M BASICALLY OUT OF LUCK BECAUSE THE CREDIT IS NOT APPLYING IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I HAVE 2 OF THESE CREDITS!! I NEED TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER CODE SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK!!
    >
    >i WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY!
15/9/2010 3:28:51

Alice Pearce
TotalPost:190
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

OMG Debra! I hope your head is still intact. You're a good person!
15/9/2010 9:33:21

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>>>>Ilaina, sorry, I didnt' understand that it was already in your credit and discounts. I thought you may have gotten it from someone else. I guess I can't help. Sorry to cause more confusion.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>WHAT?????????? I JUST SPENT WEEKS WORKING ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE THE CREDIT IN MY CREDITS AND DISCOUNTS! WHY WON'T IT APPLY THE CREDIT DURING CHECK OUT? YOU NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CODE OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK! WHAT DO U MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T HELP? LOOK AT MY CREDIT AND DISCOUNTS, I HAVE 2 CREDITS FOR 2 8X8 39 PAGE BOOKS! SOMETHING IS WRONG ON YOUR END NOT MINE!! I WANT TO ORDER THIS BOOK TODAY!!
    >>
    >>
    >>WHY ISN'T THE CREDIT APPLYING DURING CHECK OUT? THIS IS SOO UNACCEPTABLE! TO TELL ME THAT I'M BASICALLY OUT OF LUCK BECAUSE THE CREDIT IS NOT APPLYING IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I HAVE 2 OF THESE CREDITS!! I NEED TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER CODE SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK!!
    >
    >i WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY!

Iliana. there is little point at you shouting at another member who is trying their best to help you. Yes, its frustrating that your code won't work but perhaps if you send an email to customer services requesting their assistance you might get a response
15/9/2010 10:13:22

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>>>>>Ilaina, sorry, I didnt' understand that it was already in your credit and discounts. I thought you may have gotten it from someone else. I guess I can't help. Sorry to cause more confusion.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>WHAT?????????? I JUST SPENT WEEKS WORKING ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE THE CREDIT IN MY CREDITS AND DISCOUNTS! WHY WON'T IT APPLY THE CREDIT DURING CHECK OUT? YOU NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CODE OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK! WHAT DO U MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T HELP? LOOK AT MY CREDIT AND DISCOUNTS, I HAVE 2 CREDITS FOR 2 8X8 39 PAGE BOOKS! SOMETHING IS WRONG ON YOUR END NOT MINE!! I WANT TO ORDER THIS BOOK TODAY!!
    >>>

>>>
    >>>WHY ISN'T THE CREDIT APPLYING DURING CHECK OUT? THIS IS SOO UNACCEPTABLE! TO TELL ME THAT I'M BASICALLY OUT OF LUCK BECAUSE THE CREDIT IS NOT APPLYING IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I HAVE 2 OF THESE CREDITS!! I NEED TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER CODE SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK!!
    >>
    >>i WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY!
    >
    >Iliana. there is little point at you shouting at another member who is trying their best to help you. Yes, its frustrating that your code won't work but perhaps if you send an email to customer services requesting their assistance you might get a response

Alice,

I'm not trying to yell. I apologize for a bad attitude. However, when I'm told that there is nothing left that can be done to help me it becomes very, very frustrating especially since this is my first issue since the fire and the loss of a 100 page book. I'm sure that you can relate to that. All I am trying to do is get my coupon/credit to work at check-out. To answer your suggestion of contacting customer service, I did do that and that is when I was told that there wasn't anything that they could do for me. That is why I contacted you. How do you suggest that I proceed so that I can get this issue handled and my book ordered? I still do not understand why the discount code is not working. It is a valid code that I have available in my 'Credits & Discounts' it should automatically deduct the cost of teh book.

Thank you in advance for all of your help, and again I apologize for my bad attitude.

Iliana
15/9/2010 10:59:33

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

Hello Lliana,

The free credit in your account didn't apply because the item you have in cart doesn't match the free credit in your account. You have 8 X 8 photobooks 39-page free credit in your account. However, the item you have is a 30-page photobook. We have replied your email and gave you information on how to convert your photobook. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>>>>>Ilaina, sorry, I didnt' understand that it was already in your credit and discounts. I thought you may have gotten it from someone else. I guess I can't help. Sorry to cause more confusion.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>WHAT?????????? I JUST SPENT WEEKS WORKING ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE THE CREDIT IN MY CREDITS AND DISCOUNTS! WHY WON'T IT APPLY THE CREDIT DURING CHECK OUT? YOU NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CODE OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK! WHAT DO U MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T HELP? LOOK AT MY CREDIT AND DISCOUNTS, I HAVE 2 CREDITS FOR 2 8X8 39 PAGE BOOKS! SOMETHING IS WRONG ON YOUR END NOT MINE!! I WANT TO ORDER THIS BOOK TODAY!!
    >>>>
    >
    >>>>
    >>>>WHY ISN'T THE CREDIT APPLYING DURING CHECK OUT? THIS IS SOO UNACCEPTABLE! TO TELL ME THAT I'M BASICALLY OUT OF LUCK BECAUSE THE CREDIT IS NOT APPLYING IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I HAVE 2 OF THESE CREDITS!! I NEED TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER CODE SO THAT I CAN ORDER THIS BOOK!!
    >>>
    >>>i WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY!
    >>
    >>Iliana. there is little point at you shouting at another member who is trying their best to help you. Yes, its frustrating that your code won't work but perhaps if you send an email to customer services requesting their assistance you might get a response
    >
    >Alice,
    >
    >I'm not trying to yell. I apologize for a bad attitude. However, when I'm told that there is nothing left that can be done to help me it becomes very, very frustrating especially since this is my first issue since the fire and the loss of a 100 page book. I'm sure that you can relate to that. All I am trying to do is get my coupon/credit to work at check-out. To answer your suggestion of contacting customer service, I did do that and that is when I was told that there wasn't anything that they could do for me. That is why I contacted you. How do you suggest that I proceed so that I can get this issue handled and my book ordered? I still do not understand why the discount code is not working. It is a valid code that I have available in my 'Credits & Discounts' it should automatically deduct the cost of teh book.
    >
    >Thank you in advance for all of your help, and again I apologize for my bad attitude.
    >
    >Iliana
15/9/2010 17:54:00

Alice Pearce
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

Iliana, no need to apologize to me. It was Debra who deserves an apology. Anyway, I hope you will be able to convert your 30-page book into a 39-page book and that all will go well for you from now on. Cheers!

Alice

>>Alice,
    >>
    >>I'm not trying to yell. I apologize for a bad attitude. However, when I'm told that there is nothing left that can be done to help me it becomes very, very frustrating especially since this is my first issue since the fire and the loss of a 100 page book. I'm sure that you can relate to that. All I am trying to do is get my coupon/credit to work at check-out. To answer your suggestion of contacting customer service, I did do that and that is when I was told that there wasn't anything that they could do for me. That is why I contacted you. How do you suggest that I proceed so that I can get this issue handled and my book ordered? I still do not understand why the discount code is not working. It is a valid code that I have available in my 'Credits & Discounts' it should automatically deduct the cost of teh book.
    >>
    >>Thank you in advance for all of your help, and again I apologize for my bad attitude.
    >>
    >>Iliana
    >
15/9/2010 23:04:11

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>Thanks! How do I convert it to a 39 page book? It already has 39 pages??

Iliana
    >Iliana, no need to apologize to me. It was Debra who deserves an apology. Anyway, I hope you will be able to convert your 30-page book into a 39-page book and that all will go well for you from now on. Cheers!
    >
    >Alice
    >
    >
    >>>Alice,
    >>>
    >>>I'm not trying to yell. I apologize for a bad attitude. However, when I'm told that there is nothing left that can be done to help me it becomes very, very frustrating especially since this is my first issue since the fire and the loss of a 100 page book. I'm sure that you can relate to that. All I am trying to do is get my coupon/credit to work at check-out. To answer your suggestion of contacting customer service, I did do that and that is when I was told that there wasn't anything that they could do for me. That is why I contacted you. How do you suggest that I proceed so that I can get this issue handled and my book ordered? I still do not understand why the discount code is not working. It is a valid code that I have available in my 'Credits & Discounts' it should automatically deduct the cost of teh book.
    >>>
    >>>Thank you in advance for all of your help, and again I apologize for my bad attitude.
    >>>
    >>>Iliana
    >>
    >
16/9/2010 6:16:25

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>Iliana, I have found that sometimes when copy and pasting a code there is an extra space at the beginning or the end of it which keeps it from working. Maybe that is what happened?
    >
    Debra,

I owe you a HUGE, HUGE apology! I am soo sorry for biting your head off! I didn't realize that you were not an Artscow employee, alothough there really is no excuse for my behavior! After I lost a huge project that I was working on after their big fire I guess I just lost it for a minute! I'm usually not like that! Really, thank you for trying to help me and again, I really am soo sorry for my terrible attitude! R u in need of any credits for anything that I can give you?

Iliana
16/9/2010 6:34:14

Alice Pearce
RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

Iliana, I have not tried converting one book into another. But I know someone had it done before. Based on Cecilia's reply to your post, they have sent you an email message showing you how to do the conversion. So check your email and your AC mailbox.

There's also an older thread regarding similar subject:

http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=57311

If you still have problems, you may want to send AC another message asking for more help. They are in a different time zone so don't expect receiving an immediate reply from them. Best of luck!
16/9/2010 10:34:54

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

Hello,

It might be easier for me to provide the information here.

The name of the item needs to match the free credit in order for it to apply. You have 30-page with extra nine pages but the system will not apply a 39-page credit to it because it is orginally a 30-page photobook. In this case, you need to convert your 30-page photobook to 39-page to match the 39-page free credit what you have.

To convert your photobook:
    Open your design. Once in the designer, click 'save as' and select a 'product type' and save with a new name. Please make sure you add the latest version to cart.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Iliana, I have not tried converting one book into another. But I know someone had it done before. Based on Cecilia's reply to your post, they have sent you an email message showing you how to do the conversion. So check your email and your AC mailbox.
    >
    >There's also an older thread regarding similar subject:
    >
    >http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=57311
    >
    >If you still have problems, you may want to send AC another message asking for more help. They are in a different time zone so don't expect receiving an immediate reply from them. Best of luck!
    >
16/9/2010 12:00:34

Iliana Leizman
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:coupon code doesn't work Reply

>Hello,
    >
    >It might be easier for me to provide the information here.
    >
    >The name of the item needs to match the free credit in order for it to apply. You have 30-page with extra nine pages but the system will not apply a 39-page credit to it because it is orginally a 30-page photobook. In this case, you need to convert your 30-page photobook to 39-page to match the 39-page free credit what you have.
    >
    >To convert your photobook:
    >Open your design. Once in the designer, click 'save as' and select a 'product type' and save with a new name. Please make sure you add the latest version to cart.
    >
    >Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>Iliana, I have not tried converting one book into another. But I know someone had it done before. Based on Cecilia's reply to your post, they have sent you an email message showing you how to do the conversion. So check your email and your AC mailbox.
    >>
    >>There's also an older thread regarding similar subject:
    >>
    >>http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=57311
    >>
    >>If you still have problems, you may want to send AC another message asking for more help. They are in a different time zone so don't expect receiving an immediate reply from them. Best of luck!
    >>
    >
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I was able to convert & purchase the book! WHew! Again,
    I really appreciate your help!

Iliana
17/9/2010 0:25:43
Page 1 of 2, Total 21 1 2