Your are the 1058th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Theresa Messinger-Dow
TotalPost:1
What a great deal! Not! Reply

Get this 'hamper' of items. Only there is no 'hamper' or container. Sign up, verify, then discover you need to order individual items and pay the shipping on each one. Get off Facebook and stop scamming people with your misleading updates.
28/9/2010 18:24:34

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:What a great deal! Not! Reply

>Get this 'hamper' of items. Only there is no 'hamper' or container. Sign up, verify, then discover you need to order individual items and pay the shipping on each one. Get off Facebook and stop scamming people with your misleading updates.

you can't seriously have expected a hamper!!!
    as to a scam, if you call giving away free products in exchange for paid postage then bring it on - I like that kind of 'scam'
29/9/2010 5:55:37

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627

>Get this 'hamper' of items. Only there is no 'hamper' or container. Sign up, verify, then discover you need to order individual items and pay the shipping on each one. Get off Facebook and stop scamming people with your misleading updates.

you can't seriously have expected a hamper!!!
    as to a scam, if you call giving away free products in exchange for paid postage then bring it on - I like that kind of 'scam'
29/9/2010 5:55:38

Shawnee Aries
TotalPost:16

I definitely agree .. Its sooo not a scam! THis is the best website ever! All they do is offer tons and tons of free stuff! You just need to read more carefully LoL
29/9/2010 10:43:12

myphotos
TotalPost:505

Check the site prices and shipping charges yourself?

I believe their "hamper of free items" said shipping/handling wasn't included. Perhaps it could be more upfront/highlighted that you pay shipping. It's the same with other sites- I've gotten free photo books from other companies, then realized I had to pay shipping/handling.
6/10/2010 4:42:22
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1