Your are the 424th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Charlotte Gill
TotalPost:20
Adding pages to photobook, Silverlight adding too many... Reply

I am making a 39 page 8x8 photobook, but need a few extra pages. I filled up to 47 but silverlight wont let me scroll to 47. It jumps from 39 pages to 60 pages and wont let me choose how many pages I want to use. I dont need 60 pages. Is there any way to choose how many pages I want. Thank you
29/9/2010 10:01:33

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Adding pages to photobook, Silverlight adding too many... Reply

Hello Charlotte,

The number of pages available is fixed to thosewe offer due to the binding purpose so 47 pages is not an option. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I am making a 39 page 8x8 photobook, but need a few extra pages. I filled up to 47 but silverlight wont let me scroll to 47. It jumps from 39 pages to 60 pages and wont let me choose how many pages I want to use. I dont need 60 pages. Is there any way to choose how many pages I want. Thank you
25/10/2010 17:15:20

Alice Pearce
TotalPost:190
RE:Adding pages to photobook, Silverlight adding too many... Reply

>I am making a 39 page 8x8 photobook, but need a few extra pages. I filled up to 47 but silverlight wont let me scroll to 47. It jumps from 39 pages to 60 pages and wont let me choose how many pages I want to use. I dont need 60 pages. Is there any way to choose how many pages I want. Thank you

I've learned that the hard way too. Made a 39-page 8 x 8 book and wanted just a few more pages to use up my pictures. Then I realized either a 39-page or a 60-page book, no other options. That's way too many pages for me so I ended up not ordering it.
25/10/2010 21:35:25
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1