Your are the 474th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Chere's Creations
TotalPost:18
Why was I charged for using my own kits? Reply

I made a book of my grandson and in my kit area it said i paid for using my own kits. Why should I pay for using my own kits?

Chere
24/12/2010 20:16:28

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Why was I charged for using my own kits? Reply

Chere, if you add the kit from the kits page it will charge you for it. You don't actually need to add your kit to use it as it automatically appears in your kits anyway.

I believe its set up this way to discourage distorting the figures in the competition by designers adding their own kits to push the numbers up.
    -----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
25/12/2010 20:47:50

Chere's Creations
TotalPost:18
RE:RE:Why was I charged for using my own kits? Reply

>Chere, if you add the kit from the kits page it will charge you for it. You don't actually need to add your kit to use it as it automatically appears in your kits anyway.
    >
    >I believe its set up this way to discourage distorting the figures in the competition by designers adding their own kits to push the numbers up.

No I just made my book and other things and the kits were added to my kits and said paid on them.
29/12/2010 10:47:55

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:RE:Why was I charged for using my own kits? Reply

Hello,

Please email us and let us know the name of the design so we can check. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>Chere, if you add the kit from the kits page it will charge you for it. You don't actually need to add your kit to use it as it automatically appears in your kits anyway.
    >>
    >>I believe its set up this way to discourage distorting the figures in the competition by designers adding their own kits to push the numbers up.
    >
    >No I just made my book and other things and the kits were added to my kits and said paid on them.
21/1/2011 15:34:35
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1