Your are the 1304th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

chatting
TotalPost:4
What is the currency on Artscow ? Reply

What currency are the prices in? USA dollars? Hong Kong dollars? If it is in HKD is it converted when the payment is made or when the items are shipped? If you are in another country for example UK or Canada and if the prices on Artcows are in USA dollars is it converted from USA to UK/Canada then in HKD. Because it does make a difference in the prices as to the rate of exchange.
19/1/2011 1:14:24

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:What is the currency on Artscow ? Reply

The currency is US dollars

I usually pay by paypal - currency fluctuation only makes a few pence difference and its really straightforward with paypal, all done automatically and no hidden surprises, the exchange rate is displayed on the transaction - what you see is what you pay. I believe if you pay by credit card different providers charge different currency conversion fees
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
19/1/2011 7:09:44

chatting
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:What is the currency on Artscow ? Reply

The currency is US dollars

I usually pay by paypal - currency fluctuation only makes a few pence difference and its really straightforward with paypal, all done automatically and no hidden surprises, the exchange rate is displayed on the transaction - what you see is what you pay. I believe if you pay by credit card different providers charge different currency conversion fees

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for replying to my question. I will be paying with paypal in the future:)
19/1/2011 8:29:27

Dude
TotalPost:23

>What currency are the prices in? USA dollars? Hong Kong dollars? If it is in HKD is it converted when the payment is made or when the items are shipped? If you are in another country for example UK or Canada and if the prices on Artcows are in USA dollars is it converted from USA to UK/Canada then in HKD. Because it does make a difference in the prices as to the rate of exchange.
    >

Like the other person said, all prices are in USD. If you pay by credit card or paypal with your credit card, the conversion from a foreign currency to USD is done at the time they process the charge, plus you will be charged a fee, most cards are 2.5% fee. If you pay with paypal with a balance, paypal will convert it if its not in USD plus also small fee. Right now the CAD is at par or slightly more but with a fee puts it just under par.
19/1/2011 9:22:14

RD
TotalPost:2072

US dollars is the currency used on the Artscow website.
3/8/2020 4:46:13
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1