Your are the 357th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
Any one else having problems with Valentine code? Reply

This Valentine’s Special has variety suited for both guys and girls and all are on offer 20% off AND free shipping included. Choose from handbags and makeup cases for the girls whereas guys have cufflinks, umbrellas to pick from----

When I searched for makeup cases- the search says no item. So I think makeup cases mean cosmetic cases. I made a small cosmetic case and put it in the shopping cart. The Code shows on the order page but the total was not reduced. What am I doing wrong? I sent an email but I won't get a answer until at least Mon or Tues. Anyone know?
    Lyn
29/1/2011 3:53:24

Gail
TotalPost:909
RE:Any one else having problems with Valentine code? Reply

I saw your post and was curious because I knew I saw them on the site before.
    I couldn't find them either with the search so I went under shipping and clicked from there.
    It's called Mini Makeup Bag (which still won't take me there by typing it in search).
    Here's the link for them:

http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=443

I hope this is the right product they're talking about.
    Gail

>This Valentine’s Special has variety suited for both guys and girls and all are on offer 20% off AND free shipping included. Choose from handbags and makeup cases for the girls whereas guys have cufflinks, umbrellas to pick from----
    >
    >When I searched for makeup cases- the search says no item. So I think makeup cases mean cosmetic cases. I made a small cosmetic case and put it in the shopping cart. The Code shows on the order page but the total was not reduced. What am I doing wrong? I sent an email but I won't get a answer until at least Mon or Tues. Anyone know?
    >Lyn
29/1/2011 6:33:57

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627

29/1/2011 6:36:03

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

Live and learn!!! Wouldn't you think the case would be listed in the search feature? Drats--

Well, off to remake the bag!!!
29/1/2011 10:11:56
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1