Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37
Mid-Year Calendar Specials? Reply

I would like to get some calendars for 2012 printed for use in early October for a charity event, but have learned that they are not affordable unless bought on a promotion due to the additional shipping costs. Does anyone know if AC ever offers any mid-year calendar specials?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Rick Conley
    www.DraftHorsePhotos.com
3/9/2011 9:42:02 PM

Debra MacV
TotalPost:551
RE:Mid-Year Calendar Specials? Reply

They did last year. I can't remember what month, but I made a bunch of them to give out to my family at Thanksgiving. They were here long before November. I too will be hoping for another mid year special.
3/9/2011 10:00:47 PM

egghead
TotalPost:65
RE:RE:Mid-Year Calendar Specials? Reply

>They did last year. I can't remember what month, but I made a bunch of them to give out to my family at Thanksgiving. They were here long before November. I too will be hoping for another mid year special.

Hi. Any notes on this happening sometime this year?
    New to designing.
7/19/2012 9:27:58 PM

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37
RE:RE:RE:Mid-Year Calendar Specials? Reply

>>They did last year. I can't remember what month, but I made a bunch of them to give out to my family at Thanksgiving. They were here long before November. I too will be hoping for another mid year special.
    >
    >Hi. Any notes on this happening sometime this year?

I have no knowledge about their plans for this year. I did contact them directly through their email contact system and, because of the large quantity that was involved, was able to talk with them via that channel.
    Rick Conley
    www.ConleysHorsePhotos.com
7/23/2012 9:38:39 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1