Your are the 990th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Lin
TotalPost:12
Opacity function - is it gone??? Reply

I noticed a new pop up format toolbar when I click on the pictures in my photobook. But I can't find the opacity function (the scroll bar that allows the pictures varying degrees of transparency. Anyone know what happen to it, or how I can get it back?
17/3/2011 11:25:09

Gail
TotalPost:903
RE:Opacity function - is it gone??? Reply

Lin,
    There is a discussion under designer kits about the new toolbar.
    Artscow was very quick to respond concerning it.
    If you hide the toolbar as Artscow describes below the opacity function will come back.

hi Gail,

You need another click to modify the words.

There is a "Hide New Toolbar" checkbox in the bottom right of the designer, which you can switch the bar off.

Thanks & Best Regards
    ArtsCow.com

>I noticed a new pop up format toolbar when I click on the pictures in my photobook. But I can't find the opacity function (the scroll bar that allows the pictures varying degrees of transparency. Anyone know what happen to it, or how I can get it back?
17/3/2011 12:44:57

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Opacity function - is it gone??? Reply

Opacity feature is not perfect, it will affect the final printing result not match the preview, about 20% difference or so, that is why you can't find the Opacity feature in the new tool bar.

Opacity feature will only be available in the memo pad, not for other products.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
17/3/2011 16:34:02

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:RE:Opacity function - is it gone??? Reply

>Opacity feature is not perfect, it will affect the final printing result not match the preview, about 20% difference or so, that is why you can't find the Opacity feature in the new tool bar.
    >
    >Opacity feature will only be available in the memo pad, not for other products.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Berry, please don't remove the opacity feature, I use it lots to layer
    -----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
18/3/2011 15:27:59

Deborah
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:RE:Opacity function - is it gone??? Reply

>>Opacity feature is not perfect, it will affect the final printing result not match the preview, about 20% difference or so, that is why you can't find the Opacity feature in the new tool bar.
    >>
    >>Opacity feature will only be available in the memo pad, not for other products.
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >>
    >>Berry, please don't remove the opacity feature, I use it lots to layer
    I also use the Opacity Fuction quite alot when blending layers, so I also plead with you, please do not remove it.
18/3/2011 16:16:48
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1