Your are the 421th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Ezra Nicholson
TotalPost:6
25% off sale Email Reply

I just tried to use this coupon code (25lessall). I received it in an email from artscow. The expiry date was listed as the 17th in my email and is coming up invalid. I see in your message that is says it expires on the 16th. I am pretty frustrated as I tripled checked the expiry date in my email and did not purchase sooner as the code would still be good today. You should honour the date given in your email as I am sure many others are experiencing the same issue as I am.

Ezra
18/5/2011 9:56:16

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:25% off sale Email Reply

>I just tried to use this coupon code (25lessall). I received it in an email from artscow. The expiry date was listed as the 17th in my email and is coming up invalid. I see in your message that is says it expires on the 16th. I am pretty frustrated as I tripled checked the expiry date in my email and did not purchase sooner as the code would still be good today. You should honour the date given in your email as I am sure many others are experiencing the same issue as I am.
    >
    >Ezra
    Ezra, its already 18th in HK - different time zone
    -----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
18/5/2011 11:26:45

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:25% off sale Email Reply

Hello Ezra,

For your information, the coupon code is still valid. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I just tried to use this coupon code (25lessall). I received it in an email from artscow. The expiry date was listed as the 17th in my email and is coming up invalid. I see in your message that is says it expires on the 16th. I am pretty frustrated as I tripled checked the expiry date in my email and did not purchase sooner as the code would still be good today. You should honour the date given in your email as I am sure many others are experiencing the same issue as I am.
    >
    >Ezra
19/5/2011 14:37:53
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1