New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 533th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Gwendolyn Junge
TotalPost:92
Question about cosmetic bag inside pocket - what size are the inside pockets for each size of bag? Reply

I was looking into ordering some of the brand new deal of 3/$8. How big is the inside pocket for the different sized bags - S,M,L, XL? thanks
24/5/2011 20:20:21

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37
RE:Question about cosmetic bag inside pocket - what size are the inside pockets for each size of bag Reply

I've ordered several of the XL size before with photos I took of the old time river boat Delta Queen on her last trip down the Ohio River in 2008 before it was retired. They came out fantastic. The inside pocket on that size bag is about 5.25" deep by 6" wide. I just ordered 6 more on the special. My wife wants them to give to her friends when they have all of the old riverboats in Cincinnati for the Tall Stacks celebration in the Fall. They hold that every 4 years for one week and there are about 50 of the old boats that come in for the event.

>I was looking into ordering some of the brand new deal of 3/$8. How big is the inside pocket for the different sized bags - S,M,L, XL? thanks

-----------------------------------------------
    Rick Conley
    www.DraftHorsePhotos.com
26/5/2011 3:28:41
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1