Your are the 1892th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1
AuthorPosts

Linda
TotalPost:45
Wacom Bamboo Craft? Reply

I just ordered one of these and was wondering if anyone had any reviews about them? Thanks!
8/6/2011 17:19:07

Lil
TotalPost:205
RE:Wacom Bamboo Craft? Reply

>I just ordered one of these and was wondering if anyone had any reviews about them? Thanks!

I have one Linda. I got it about a year ago and though it is really neat and easy to use I can't say I use it much. I played with it for awhile and now it sits and collects dust. I will try it again but I find my graphics programs easier to get things done more professionally.

-----------------------------------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can see all my free templates here:
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/Lil

I have many categories of kits here:
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/Lil
10/6/2011 2:30:56

Linda
RE:RE:Wacom Bamboo Craft? Reply

I'm worried that's what it'll be with me too, something I use once or twice and then I'm done. Guess if that's the case I'll be visiting Ebay

>>I just ordered one of these and was wondering if anyone had any reviews about them? Thanks!
    >
    >I have one Linda. I got it about a year ago and though it is really neat and easy to use I can't say I use it much. I played with it for awhile and now it sits and collects dust. I will try it again but I find my graphics programs easier to get things done more professionally.
10/6/2011 17:25:48

Bobbie
TotalPost:126

The Bamboo Craft is just the right size. The Bamboo Fun is too big. I don't even have a mouse. I only use the touch and pen tablet. Drawing with the pen is so much easier. Using a mouse is like trying to draw with a bar of soap. I think it would be a challenge to get used to though if you have always used a mouse. If you like using the touchpad on a laptop, it is sort of like that only on a larger scale. Put your mouse away and you will learn real quick.
13/6/2011 4:22:12

Bobbie

>I just ordered one of these and was wondering if anyone had any reviews about them? Thanks!

Linda, Just wondering if you got the Bamboo Craft and how you like it.
3/8/2011 21:57:17

Linda

I ended up not getting it. I spoke with Hubby again and we decided to cancel the order and look for a cheaper one to make sure I like it and will use it first. Thanks!

>>I just ordered one of these and was wondering if anyone had any reviews about them? Thanks!
    >
    >Linda, Just wondering if you got the Bamboo Craft and how you like it.
9/8/2011 22:45:15

Albums to Remember
TotalPost:217

Try Hanvon, way cheaper and I LOVE mine. You get so much more in a Hanvon then you do in a Wacom at a fraction of the cost.

My Design Templates Here:
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/Albums-Remember

My kits are here:
    http://www.artscow.com/Gallery/User.aspx?UserId=642880
12/10/2011 23:35:02

Bobbie

Hanvon does cost less but I think the largest one is 8" x 6". The Bamboo Fun is 13.3" x 8.8"
    And the Hanvon is pen only. I like having both pen and touch. The Hanvon would be good though to try one out if you don't want to spend the money. I do use the pen a lot.
12/10/2011 23:54:40

Bobbie

The Wacom Bamboo Craft is 9.8 x 6.9
    It is the one I have. Just the right size.
12/10/2011 23:58:21

Patricia W
TotalPost:26

Nice thread, I often thought of purchasing one.
19/10/2011 19:04:35

Linda

Thank you for posting about the Hanvon! Price was definitely something that changed my mind especially not knowing how often it will be used. Thanks again!

>Hanvon does cost less but I think the largest one is 8" x 6". The Bamboo Fun is 13.3" x 8.8"
    >And the Hanvon is pen only. I like having both pen and touch. The Hanvon would be good though to try one out if you don't want to spend the money. I do use the pen a lot.
7/11/2011 18:36:00

iptables101
TotalPost:63
RE:RE:RE:Wacom Bamboo Craft? Reply

Hi Everyone. I was looking for this specifically? Any ideas on where to find this?

>Thank you for posting about the Hanvon! Price was definitely something that changed my mind especially not knowing how often it will be used. Thanks again!
    >
    >>Hanvon does cost less but I think the largest one is 8" x 6". The Bamboo Fun is 13.3" x 8.8"
    >>And the Hanvon is pen only. I like having both pen and touch. The Hanvon would be good though to try one out if you don't want to spend the money. I do use the pen a lot.
    >

Mastery through repition.
12/10/2012 1:19:07

Bobbie

I like mine. I never use a mouse anymore. Don't even have a mouse. My family hates using my computer without a mouse.
12/10/2012 1:50:55

hermanfred
TotalPost:6

Bamboo craft are really very nice.With the use of nature very nice crafts has been made and they are really nice.
    i want to try the Christmas card with the help of the bamboo for my father's birthday.
31/10/2012 16:15:44

Scrap Max
TotalPost:4

Thanks a lot for your great posting,I love this post very much.scrapbooking.
3/1/2013 13:15:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1