Your are the 1010th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Lou Ann Carter Virgo
TotalPost:6
How to remove logo on new deluxe books? Reply

This might be obvious, but I'm missing it on the deluxe books, the only logo placement I see is on the back cover, is there a way to remove this? Thanks!
    -----------------------------------------------
    I love photography and Artscow!
9/6/2011 11:39:03

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:How to remove logo on new deluxe books? Reply

Hello,

I am sorry, it is not possible to remove the logo on deluxe photobooks. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>This might be obvious, but I'm missing it on the deluxe books, the only logo placement I see is on the back cover, is there a way to remove this? Thanks!
9/6/2011 16:44:48

Lou Ann Carter Virgo
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:How to remove logo on new deluxe books? Reply

>Hello,
    >
    >I am sorry, it is not possible to remove the logo on deluxe photobooks. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>This might be obvious, but I'm missing it on the deluxe books, the only logo placement I see is on the back cover, is there a way to remove this? Thanks!

Thanks Celia, maybe that option will come later.
    -----------------------------------------------
    I love photography and Artscow!
10/6/2011 9:40:56

jenifer
TotalPost:3

I would REALLY love to see this option as it makes these books unusable for my clients. I know that it can be possible because other labs I use do not put their logo on their books and do not charge to have it removed. I don't mind paying the $2 for logo removal but I really do need it to be removable.

thank you
11/8/2013 23:24:03

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591

Dear Jenifer,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will surely pass it on for you. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I would REALLY love to see this option as it makes these books unusable for my clients. I know that it can be possible because other labs I use do not put their logo on their books and do not charge to have it removed. I don't mind paying the $2 for logo removal but I really do need it to be removable.
    >
    >thank you
16/8/2013 17:37:29

Edmund Sim
TotalPost:1

>This might be obvious, but I'm missing it on the deluxe books, the only logo placement I see is on the back cover, is there a way to remove this? Thanks!

So far i have been happy with the services and products that Arts Cow provided.

But i cant buy the photobooks with a logo included for my clients.
17/9/2013 9:21:47

Sabrina Schantzen
TotalPost:1

I too would be willing to pay extra to have the logo removed for clients.
    Thanks!

>Hello,
    >
    >I am sorry, it is not possible to remove the logo on deluxe photobooks. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>This might be obvious, but I'm missing it on the deluxe books, the only logo placement I see is on the back cover, is there a way to remove this? Thanks!
26/5/2014 10:24:15

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:RE:How to remove logo on new deluxe books? Reply

hello Sabrina Schantzen ,

I'm sorry about this but there is no option to remove logo's for deluxe photo books at the moment. If you wish to remove the logo, you may checkout our regular photo books as there is option for you remove it and additional fee will be charged.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/regular-photo-books

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
26/5/2014 12:41:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1