Your are the 802th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Jaime Stephens
TotalPost:1
Extension in Free Credits due to Canada Post Strike? Reply

Hey there. Will there be an extension to use your free credits (specifically the free 8x8 photobooks) for Canadian residents? There is a note on the front page that due to the Canada Post disruption that service to Canada has temporarily been discontinued, and for us to please not place our orders during the disruption. I would hate to lose out on the opportunity to have a couple photobooks done up with this promotion.

Thank you!
26/6/2011 10:23:29

Dyonne
TotalPost:92
RE:Extension in Free Credits due to Canada Post Strike? Reply

I would also like an answer to this. I am hoping to order several of the ornaments on the current promotion, but am trying to be respectful of the request not to place orders during this time. Canada is waiting on Back-to-work legislation to get our postal services moving again and this is expected to be in place by the middle of next week, right around the time that this promotion ends.
26/6/2011 12:37:57

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Extension in Free Credits due to Canada Post Strike? Reply

>I would also like an answer to this. I am hoping to order several of the ornaments on the current promotion, but am trying to be respectful of the request not to place orders during this time. Canada is waiting on Back-to-work legislation to get our postal services moving again and this is expected to be in place by the middle of next week, right around the time that this promotion ends.

You can order them at this moment, it takes a few days for production and the shipment may be delayed a few days because of strike, it will get lost.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
26/6/2011 14:05:53
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1