New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 1008th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

R L
TotalPost:11
Help! What size to create scrapbook page for the full page spread in deluxe book? Reply

Hi,

I am posting this in two sections of the forum in the hope that someone will be able to help me!

I would like to make an 8 x 8 deluxe book but I would like every page to be a full spread. I usually use the Photoshop templates provided by Artscow to get the bleed lines etc to be correct but obviously these would not be the right size now.

Any ideas what I should do to make sure I get the size right?

Thanks!
28/7/2011 3:24:39

iptables101
TotalPost:63
RE:Help! What size to create scrapbook page for the full page spread in deluxe book? Reply

Hi RL, I was just wondering on how you were able to finish this? Did you go with the 8x8?

>Hi,
    >
    >I am posting this in two sections of the forum in the hope that someone will be able to help me!
    >
    >I would like to make an 8 x 8 deluxe book but I would like every page to be a full spread. I usually use the Photoshop templates provided by Artscow to get the bleed lines etc to be correct but obviously these would not be the right size now.
    >
    >Any ideas what I should do to make sure I get the size right?
    >
    >Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------
    Mastery through repition.
12/10/2012 1:19:50

Scrap Max
TotalPost:4
RE:Help! What size to create scrapbook page for the full page spread in deluxe book? Reply

17/12/2012 18:19:12
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1