Your are the 886th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Debra MacV
TotalPost:551
Thrilled with calendars. Reply

My calendar order just arrived and I am THRILLED with the quality. The paper is great and the clarity of the photos is excellent. The wire binding is well done too. These calendars are much better quality than most you would purchase in a store.

I bought these last year for all my (grown) kids as well as my mother in law and again this year. It's really nice to be able to keep the birthdays in memory for future years and also to be able to individualize each calendar specific to who it is for. (I added in-law birthdays specific to each of my kids spouses' families, but only to their own calendar. Another thing I have been doing is getting the 18 month calendar (more photos can be used whether or not they actually use them for those "extra" months) and then I use the final month page to include all the family phone numbers and addresses.
    -----------------------------------------------
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
    There are two lasting bequests we can give our children.
    One is roots. The other is wings. ~Hodding Carter, Jr.
25/8/2011 22:36:53

peleus
TotalPost:54
RE:Thrilled with calendars. Reply

>My calendar order just arrived and I am THRILLED with the quality. The paper is great and the clarity of the photos is excellent. The wire binding is well done too. These calendars are much better quality than most you would purchase in a store.
    >
    >I bought these last year for all my (grown) kids as well as my mother in law and again this year. It's really nice to be able to keep the birthdays in memory for future years and also to be able to individualize each calendar specific to who it is for. (I added in-law birthdays specific to each of my kids spouses' families, but only to their own calendar. Another thing I have been doing is getting the 18 month calendar (more photos can be used whether or not they actually use them for those "extra" months) and then I use the final month page to include all the family phone numbers and addresses.

That's good to hear Deb. Can you posts some screen shots on this please?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Art is everything.
15/6/2012 21:19:57
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1