Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Heather Bitar
TotalPost:1
Blurry Canvas Image Reply

Hello!

I am atttempting to create a 16x20 stretched canvas and when I view the canvas in creation/editing mode, it looks super blurry. I did not zoom in at all. It looks crystal clear in the cart and in the album however(which are obviously a much smaller size).

I'm not too sure of the photo size, but the pics were taken with an 18 megapixel Cannon 60d, and uploaded directly from the card, so I'm assuming they are sufficient size.

Is this just how they all appear in that view, or will my canvas turn out blurry?

Any help is appreciated!!
15/9/2011 9:14:55

Mogali
RE:Blurry Canvas Image Reply

>Hello!
    >
    >I am atttempting to create a 16x20 stretched canvas and when I view the canvas in creation/editing mode, it looks super blurry. I did not zoom in at all. It looks crystal clear in the cart and in the album however(which are obviously a much smaller size).
    >
    >I'm not too sure of the photo size, but the pics were taken with an 18 megapixel Cannon 60d, and uploaded directly from the card, so I'm assuming they are sufficient size.
    >
    >Is this just how they all appear in that view, or will my canvas turn out blurry?
    >
    >Any help is appreciated!!

I'm also experiencing same, any help??
22/9/2011 8:56:39

NT
TotalPost:191
RE:RE:Blurry Canvas Image Reply

Hi,
    As long as you do not see any warning message popped up to remind you that the resolution is not enough, you are okay. there is a special requirement for resolution, if you meet that... nothing to worry about.
6/11/2011 20:24:48

mum2-3boys

>Hello!
    >
    >I am atttempting to create a 16x20 stretched canvas and when I view the canvas in creation/editing mode, it looks super blurry. I did not zoom in at all. It looks crystal clear in the cart and in the album however(which are obviously a much smaller size).
    >
    >I'm not too sure of the photo size, but the pics were taken with an 18 megapixel Cannon 60d, and uploaded directly from the card, so I'm assuming they are sufficient size.
    >
    >Is this just how they all appear in that view, or will my canvas turn out blurry?
    >

Hi, I was just wondering if you guys ended up ordering a canvas and if they turned out ok?
21/11/2011 18:26:00

NT

yeah, they came out okay for my 8 x 10. However, I am not happy with the "unstretched" canvas as it was trimmed to exact 8 x 10 size leaving no room for "stretch"... that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it ? I will never order canvas again unless it comes "stretched"

>Hello!
    >>
    >>I am atttempting to create a 16x20 stretched canvas and when I view the canvas in creation/editing mode, it looks super blurry. I did not zoom in at all. It looks crystal clear in the cart and in the album however(which are obviously a much smaller size).
    >>
    >>I'm not too sure of the photo size, but the pics were taken with an 18 megapixel Cannon 60d, and uploaded directly from the card, so I'm assuming they are sufficient size.
    >>
    >>Is this just how they all appear in that view, or will my canvas turn out blurry?
    >>
    >>Any help is appreciated!!
    >
    >Hi, I was just wondering if you guys ended up ordering a canvas and if they turned out ok?
27/11/2011 22:02:27

NT
RE:RE:RE:Blurry Canvas Image Reply

Just made it in time for a promotional deal on a "stretched" canvas... 8 x 10 at $9.99... can't beat that :)

>yeah, they came out okay for my 8 x 10. However, I am not happy with the "unstretched" canvas as it was trimmed to exact 8 x 10 size leaving no room for "stretch"... that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it ? I will never order canvas again unless it comes "stretched"
    >
    >
    >>Hello!
    >>>
    >>>I am atttempting to create a 16x20 stretched canvas and when I view the canvas in creation/editing mode, it looks super blurry. I did not zoom in at all. It looks crystal clear in the cart and in the album however(which are obviously a much smaller size).
    >>>
    >>>I'm not too sure of the photo size, but the pics were taken with an 18 megapixel Cannon 60d, and uploaded directly from the card, so I'm assuming they are sufficient size.
    >>>
    >>>Is this just how they all appear in that view, or will my canvas turn out blurry?
    >>>
    >>>Any help is appreciated!!
    >>
    >>Hi, I was just wondering if you guys ended up ordering a canvas and if they turned out ok?
    >
31/12/2011 23:48:04

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130

You photo size is displayed by its file name in your albums on Artscow. It shows up when you open an album in Silverlight. Also, on your computer, if you hover over your image file it will show the info as well. (As in where your file is saved on your computer). Image size is an important thing to know! What size photos do you take with your 60D? I always have mine set to L to get the largest file possible. I have a Canon Rebel XT, which is only 8 MP, so my files average about 3MB.

>Hello!
    >
    >
    >
    >
16/1/2012 20:46:15

austing
TotalPost:55

>You photo size is displayed by its file name in your albums on Artscow. It shows up when you open an album in Silverlight. Also, on your computer, if you hover over your image file it will show the info as well. (As in where your file is saved on your computer). Image size is an important thing to know! What size photos do you take with your 60D? I always have mine set to L to get the largest file possible. I have a Canon Rebel XT, which is only 8 MP, so my files average about 3MB.
    >
    >>Hello!
    >>
    >>I am atttempting to create a 16x20 stretched canvas and when I view the canvas in creation/editing mode, it looks super blurry. I did not zoom in at all. It looks crystal clear in the cart and in the album however(which are obviously a much smaller size).
    >>
    >>I'm not too sure of the photo size, but the pics were taken with an 18 megapixel Cannon 60d, and uploaded directly from the card, so I'm assuming they are sufficient size.
    >>
    >>Is this just how they all appear in that view, or will my canvas turn out blurry?
    >>
    >>Any help is appreciated!!
    >

Hi. "I always have mine set to L to get the largest file possible." Is that the suggested setting here? I'm new and I want to get as much coaching as possible. :)

-----------------------------------------------
    Austin G.
1/7/2012 20:43:18
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1