Your are the 433th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Shae
TotalPost:5
Disappointed in Canvas 20" x 16" (Stretched) Reply

Ordered your special Canvas 20" x 16" and as I had read reviews prior to ordering I knew the results would probably be best if I lightened my images some, which I did. I am working on a calibrated monitor so felt my submitted images would result as expected. I chose to have both canvases in black and white......a gift to my daughter. I received them in great time but was very disappointed in the results. Both images were surprisingly dark. We have them displayed on the wall and we are really trying to love them....but they just look like boring gray images...the images as taken were adorable.....but on the canvases there is nothing that draws attention........I am wondering now if perhaps they would look better in their original color form. So sad :(
18/9/2011 5:36:47

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Disappointed in Canvas 20" x 16" (Stretched) Reply

Hello Shae,

Please take photos of the problem and email to support@artscow.com so we can take a look. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Ordered your special Canvas 20" x 16" and as I had read reviews prior to ordering I knew the results would probably be best if I lightened my images some, which I did. I am working on a calibrated monitor so felt my submitted images would result as expected. I chose to have both canvases in black and white......a gift to my daughter. I received them in great time but was very disappointed in the results. Both images were surprisingly dark. We have them displayed on the wall and we are really trying to love them....but they just look like boring gray images...the images as taken were adorable.....but on the canvases there is nothing that draws attention........I am wondering now if perhaps they would look better in their original color form. So sad :(
23/9/2011 16:52:04
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1