New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 503th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

KeithP1
TotalPost:125
I need to print around 1 metre square or larger to hang on walls. Not BubbleJet. Silk preferred. Reply

Hi, I need to print around 1 metre square or larger to hang on walls. Can be vinyl, silk, PVC, other colour fast fabric. Not BubbleJet. Can I upload my imagery and order on line like with ArtsCow? Content is high resolution aerial photography. File sizes are around 50Mb per image. May do 1m X 2m sizes.
26/9/2011 20:37:43

KeithP1
TotalPost:125
I found it all & more. When will Arts Cow offer this? RE:I need to print around 1 metre square or l Reply

When will Arts Cow offer this? I found it all & more. I have been printing around 1.5 metre X 1.125 metre to hang on walls. In silk & many other colour fast fabrics - paying $US13/m2 + postage & 5% Paypal fee. Even tried PVC UV that is like vinyl. Not BubbleJet. The company in China can upload my imagery even though file sizes are around 50Mb per image. But I cannot order on line like with ArtsCow? I have to have a long text based conversation with them (that can take hours) confirming and re-confirming my requirements and agreeing on prices that seem to dance about. Some results are awesome and some are duds. My duds are due to too much colour density being set at the machine room or inappropriate fabric type being chosen. Describing colour density and balance or details expected to be seen in the resulting print is hard work in text. Have spent US$800 in two orders and looking to do more.

When will Arts Cow offer this? The Arts Cow design and order on line software is far superior to long conversations by text.
25/10/2011 18:22:14
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1