Your are the 1822th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Steve Ayres Leo
TotalPost:27
The artscow difference (8x10 prints) Reply

I went into Walgreens a couple of weeks ago to have a some photos printed at 8x10 size. I needed them that day.

Two of the prints looked good, 'studio' photos with a strong background color.

One however didn't impress me.

So I thought I would send the file to artscow for printing.

The attached photo shows the amazing difference between the quality of Walgreens and artscow. The Walgreens photo (top) is green. The fleshtones are dull, the reds are washed out. The artscow print has natural color, with fleshtones, background reds and yellows looking much more vibrant.
10/13/2011 6:39:52 AM

Debra MacV
TotalPost:551
RE:The artscow difference (8x10 prints) Reply

I have noticed the same thing when ordering at WalGreens. Also I could only get glossy but prefer mat. I will not order from them again unless it's an emergency. Arts Cow prints ALWAYS turn out great.

>I went into Walgreens a couple of weeks ago to have a some photos printed at 8x10 size. I needed them that day.
    >
    >Two of the prints looked good, 'studio' photos with a strong background color.
    >
    >One however didn't impress me.
    >
    >So I thought I would send the file to artscow for printing.
    >
    >The attached photo shows the amazing difference between the quality of Walgreens and artscow. The Walgreens photo (top) is green. The fleshtones are dull, the reds are washed out. The artscow print has natural color, with fleshtones, background reds and yellows looking much more vibrant.

-----------------------------------------------
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
    There are two lasting bequests we can give our children.
    One is roots. The other is wings. ~Hodding Carter, Jr.
10/19/2011 6:46:03 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1