Your are the 645th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Debra MacV
TotalPost:551
Shared Projects MISSING! Reply

I had a lot of shared projects that were not posted to the public gallery and now they all appear to be missing! I was getting ready to reorder some key chains, calendars and other things that I have made in the past and shared with my kids for their input. If they are permanently missing or deleted, I will be VERY upset. Please tell me this is not the case...

(I hope this is just a temporary glitch... I don't want to put personal family stuff into the gallery just to keep it for reorder or so that my kids can order it...!!)
    -----------------------------------------------
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
    There are two lasting bequests we can give our children.
    One is roots. The other is wings. ~Hodding Carter, Jr.
19/10/2011 19:29:28

Debra MacV
RE:Shared Projects MISSING! Reply

I keep coming back to check if by chance my "shared projects" have magically reappeared so that I can reorder them... so far no! I'm freaking out!!!

Arts Cow, please let me know what's going on. I had books and other things that I need more copies of that will be near impossible to re-make.

>I had a lot of shared projects that were not posted to the public gallery and now they all appear to be missing! I was getting ready to reorder some key chains, calendars and other things that I have made in the past and shared with my kids for their input. If they are permanently missing or deleted, I will be VERY upset. Please tell me this is not the case...
    >
    >(I hope this is just a temporary glitch... I don't want to put personal family stuff into the gallery just to keep it for reorder or so that my kids can order it...!!)
20/10/2011 4:54:07

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:Shared Projects MISSING! Reply

hi,

Yes, it's just a temporary glitch, we just fixed it.

Thank you

>I had a lot of shared projects that were not posted to the public gallery and now they all appear to be missing! I was getting ready to reorder some key chains, calendars and other things that I have made in the past and shared with my kids for their input. If they are permanently missing or deleted, I will be VERY upset. Please tell me this is not the case...
    >
    >(I hope this is just a temporary glitch... I don't want to put personal family stuff into the gallery just to keep it for reorder or so that my kids can order it...!!)
    ArtsCow Support Team
20/10/2011 9:29:27

Debra MacV
RE:RE:Shared Projects MISSING! Reply

>
    > Yes, it's just a temporary glitch, we just fixed it.
    >
    THANK YOU!!!
20/10/2011 11:40:34
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1