New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 580th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Michelle
TotalPost:1
I am having trouble putting scrap book pages on my photobooks-its shuts down Reply

Please help when I load the scrapbook kits onto book its shuts down- down even have time to save the first step -
    its very frustrating -
    Please help
    Michelle
26/10/2011 9:04:36

Angela
TotalPost:46
RE:I am having trouble putting scrap book pages on my photobooks-its shuts down Reply

>Please help when I load the scrapbook kits onto book its shuts down- down even have time to save the first step -
    >its very frustrating -
    >Please help
    >Michelle

When trying to create a photo book I am receiving the same error over and over. It happens as I am trying to drag and drop paper from a kit onto the photo page. A white (large) box pops up with a bunch of stuff I don't understand. The only way out of it is to click on OK. After clicking on OK, the screen then turns white and you are no longer on the design screen. This is not happening to only me. I have a screen capture of the error that is popping up. PLEASE HELP!
26/10/2011 21:38:42

Angela
RE:I am having trouble putting scrap book pages on my photobooks-its shuts down Reply

Here is a screen cap of the error
26/10/2011 21:47:55

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:I am having trouble putting scrap book pages on my photobooks-its shuts down Reply

hi all,

Thank you for reporting this. Problem fixed.

Best Regards
    Artscow.com

-----------------------------------------------
    ArtsCow Support Team
26/10/2011 22:21:54

Angela
RE:RE:RE:I am having trouble putting scrap book pages on my photobooks-its shuts down Reply

>hi all,
    >
    > Thank you for reporting this. Problem fixed.
    >
    >Best Regards
    >Artscow.com
    >
    >

Thank you! Very much appreciated. :)
26/10/2011 22:28:43
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1