Your are the 507th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Stacey
TotalPost:2
First Photobook - Preview and Questions Reply

I will be posting my book up very soon for you to take a look at! It is my first one and I've spent a LOT of time on it. It is very colorful and creative - perfect for our 1st cruise.

If my photos show up blurry when I am editing the book, but the little triangle isn't showing indicating bad resolution, will the photos print clearly? They were all taken on my digital camera and I want this book to be as perfect as I can get it so that I dont have to re-do it.

Thanks!
4/11/2011 1:49:08

Vero Cancer
TotalPost:22
RE:First Photobook - Preview and Questions Reply

>I will be posting my book up very soon for you to take a look at! It is my first one and I've spent a LOT of time on it. It is very colorful and creative - perfect for our 1st cruise.
    >
    >If my photos show up blurry when I am editing the book, but the little triangle isn't showing indicating bad resolution, will the photos print clearly? They were all taken on my digital camera and I want this book to be as perfect as I can get it so that I dont have to re-do it.
    >
    >Thanks!

If there's no ! sign for bad resolution, you wont have any problem.
    Most of the times, the photo quality is very high, so files are heavy, and that's why you see them blurry.
    Try the "preview" (mabe the first time you dont get it right, but go back and front so that files are dowloaded correctly)

Hope it helps!
6/11/2011 20:22:11

Stacey
TotalPost:2
RE:First Photobook - Preview and Questions Reply

16/12/2011 20:31:51
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1