Your are the 1271th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Christine Marleau
TotalPost:4
8x8 Deluxe Photobook - Spanning over 2 pages Reply

I seem to be unable to span a picture over two pages. The tool does not appear in the toolbar. I've tried by putting the picture in a layout and directly over the page. I then click the picture, picture toolbar appears, but the icon for the spanning does not appear.

please advise on how I should proceed.

Thank you,
5/11/2011 9:46:14

Christine Marleau
RE:8x8 Deluxe Photobook - Spanning over 2 pages Reply

I have managed to span the picture, but I am now unable to add a background, it removes the picture - This would explain why I was unable to do this previously has I had backgrounds. So now, my question is: How do I had a background to pages, when a picture has been spanned over the two pages. Thanks!

>I seem to be unable to span a picture over two pages. The tool does not appear in the toolbar. I've tried by putting the picture in a layout and directly over the page. I then click the picture, picture toolbar appears, but the icon for the spanning does not appear.
    >
    >please advise on how I should proceed.
    >
    >Thank you,
5/11/2011 9:56:43

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:8x8 Deluxe Photobook - Spanning over 2 pages Reply

Hello Christine,

It is not possible to have a background and spread an image over two pages. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I have managed to span the picture, but I am now unable to add a background, it removes the picture - This would explain why I was unable to do this previously has I had backgrounds. So now, my question is: How do I had a background to pages, when a picture has been spanned over the two pages. Thanks!
    >
    >
    >>I seem to be unable to span a picture over two pages. The tool does not appear in the toolbar. I've tried by putting the picture in a layout and directly over the page. I then click the picture, picture toolbar appears, but the icon for the spanning does not appear.
    >>
    >>please advise on how I should proceed.
    >>
    >>Thank you,
    >
5/11/2011 12:47:33

Christine Marleau
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Deluxe Photobook - Spanning over 2 pages Reply

Thanks Cecilia!

I guess I won't be using that option then, doesn't flow with the rest of the book :( wish I had known before starting this book, now I can't even use the save as option to save it as a reg book.

>Hello Christine,
    >
    >It is not possible to have a background and spread an image over two pages. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>I have managed to span the picture, but I am now unable to add a background, it removes the picture - This would explain why I was unable to do this previously has I had backgrounds. So now, my question is: How do I had a background to pages, when a picture has been spanned over the two pages. Thanks!
    >>
    >>
    >>>I seem to be unable to span a picture over two pages. The tool does not appear in the toolbar. I've tried by putting the picture in a layout and directly over the page. I then click the picture, picture toolbar appears, but the icon for the spanning does not appear.
    >>>
    >>>please advise on how I should proceed.
    >>>
    >>>Thank you,
    >>
    >
5/11/2011 19:56:53

babiboo
TotalPost:1
RE:8x8 Deluxe Photobook - Spanning over 2 pages Reply

>I seem to be unable to span a picture over two pages. The tool does not appear in the toolbar. I've tried by putting the picture in a layout and directly over the page. I then click the picture, picture toolbar appears, but the icon for the spanning does not appear.
    >
    >please advise on how I should proceed.
    >
    >Thank you,

I read the tutorial. Upon clicking on the photo, the toolbox does not come out. I cannot have the span button. what should I do?>
10/5/2016 17:51:56
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1