Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37
Received one of my calendar order Reply

I had a couple of calendar orders in the pipeline and I just received my first order. There were 3 of one calendar and 9 of another. I have to say that they were GREAT! I am a semi-professional photographer and these were for one of my customers. The customer sent me an email and said that although they have been getting the calendars for a few years now, they loved the calendars for this year better than any that I have done for them in the past. Thanks for the quality and for the quick processing of the order. On the other side of the coin, I have a smaller calendar order (1 each of 5 different calendars) that went in before the one I received and it is still in the "processing" mode. How are the various items prioritized?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Rick Conley
    www.DraftHorsePhotos.com
12/3/2011 1:44:17 PM

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37
RE:Received one of my calendar order Reply

I finally got the smaller calendar order that I had mentioned in my original post. I have to say that these 5 calendars are just as good as the prior order. The quality of the paper, the spiral binding and the printing is very good and my customer will be delighted!
    Rick Conley
    www.DraftHorsePhotos.com
12/10/2011 11:16:16 PM

peleus
TotalPost:54
RE:Received one of my calendar order Reply

Nice to see that experience from you. Quality has been great and even this year, they continue to exceed my expectations.
    Art is everything.
6/11/2012 4:45:11 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1