Your are the 1305th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

heather beverage
TotalPost:3
How to make backgrounds Reply

I have been trying to make backgrounds that have a double background on them. I am trying to put 2 backgrounds on 1 page. Like split the page but I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I have tried. Can anyone help me with this. I know its possible since I can get a kit and its been done that way. But I would like to be able to do it without having to look through a bunch of kits before I find one I like. Thanks in advance.
28/12/2011 7:54:10

snackpackgu
TotalPost:144
RE:How to make backgrounds Reply

>I have been trying to make backgrounds that have a double background on them. I am trying to put 2 backgrounds on 1 page. Like split the page but I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I have tried. Can anyone help me with this. I know its possible since I can get a kit and its been done that way. But I would like to be able to do it without having to look through a bunch of kits before I find one I like. Thanks in advance.

The designer has to also upload the backgrounds as embellishments otherwise putting one background on top of another simply cancels the first one out. Or you can place your second background in a frame (the one from silverlight - I believe it says layout when you click on it) and then resize it over the original background.

-----------------------------------------------
    Snackpackgu's Free Templates - http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/snackpackgu

Snackpackgu's Scrapbooking Kits - http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/snackpackgu

8/1/2012 12:57:33

iptables101
TotalPost:63

Hi Heather. Have you finally found a way to do this yet?

>I have been trying to make backgrounds that have a double background on them. I am trying to put 2 backgrounds on 1 page. Like split the page but I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I have tried. Can anyone help me with this. I know its possible since I can get a kit and its been done that way. But I would like to be able to do it without having to look through a bunch of kits before I find one I like. Thanks in advance.

-----------------------------------------------
    Mastery through repition.
5/10/2012 0:32:01

Lori McKee
Title:Florida Scrapper
TotalPost:26

Go to this site and at the very bottom where it says Scrapbook Flair Software, download that. I've used this and it works well. I also tested it and can make a double background, you can too. after you make it you need click on EXPORT an it then select export to jpg and save it on your computer than upload it here in your project. Hope it makes sense and good luck :)

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/designers.aspx
7/10/2012 22:15:31

Scrap Max
TotalPost:4

17/12/2012 18:21:47
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1