Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37
Calendar was bound incorrectly... Reply

I had a calendar order come in late so I created one with the first month being February. When I received it in the mail today, the cover had been bound to the calendar backwards. The photos for the first month (February) were showing on the front as the cover and the cover was showing up with the February page. They were printed correctly, but they were turned around during binding causing the photo to be upside down. (It also didn't help any that the actual cover photo had a 1 inch white strip on the side which may have been my mistake because I found that it was that way in my saved design.) I was able to bend open the wire binding and turn the cover over, but wound up with some wrinkles on the cover along with scratched paint and bent wires on the binding. This hasn't ever to me happened before with Artscow. It makes me wonder about the QA function at Artscow. I will try to post a photo of what I received:

-----------------------------------------------
    Rick Conley
    www.ConleysHorsePhotos.com
12/29/2011 2:41:19 AM

gaga
TotalPost:57
RE:Calendar was bound incorrectly... Reply

Sorry to read this but how did this turned out for you Rick?
    Photo Designing Newbie
6/3/2012 10:22:18 PM

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37
RE:RE:Calendar was bound incorrectly... Reply

>Sorry to read this but how did this turned out for you Rick?

Quite frankly, Artscow did not respond in any way.

I was able to pry the springs open enough to turn the page the correct way and CAREFULLY bend the parts back together. I didn't say anything to my customer, so I HOPE that the customer wasn't upset with the results. They did not indicate that they noticed the the problem had occurred.
    Rick Conley
    www.ConleysHorsePhotos.com
7/23/2012 9:33:17 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1