Your are the 11985th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

allison
TotalPost:1
Why no tracking number? Reply

I think it's terrible that ArtsCow does not provide tracking numbers for their shipments. I shop online frequently and having tracking numbers are essential!! One, tracking numbers allow customers to communicate with their post office in case of lost packages, etc. and Two, they provide customers with some kind of assurance that something they spent their hard=earned money on, is on its way to its destination. I ordered my dad a shirt, and he still hasn't received it. I don't know where it is. The post office won't know. ArtsCow surely doesn't know. What if ArtsCow didn't even ship it out? And I never receive the package? Who takes the blame? smh!!!

Even if the product is great, because of the lack of tracking numbers and the length of time it takes to create and ship just one product, I don't think I'll ever shop through ArtsCow again. I would have been better off getting the shirt done at a custom t-shirt place.. there's many shops like that around where i live.. should've done that instead.
31/12/2011 4:01:40

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Why no tracking number? Reply

Hello Allison,

If you would like a tracking number for future orders, you can choose FedEx. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I think it's terrible that ArtsCow does not provide tracking numbers for their shipments. I shop online frequently and having tracking numbers are essential!! One, tracking numbers allow customers to communicate with their post office in case of lost packages, etc. and Two, they provide customers with some kind of assurance that something they spent their hard=earned money on, is on its way to its destination. I ordered my dad a shirt, and he still hasn't received it. I don't know where it is. The post office won't know. ArtsCow surely doesn't know. What if ArtsCow didn't even ship it out? And I never receive the package? Who takes the blame? smh!!!
    >
    > Even if the product is great, because of the lack of tracking numbers and the length of time it takes to create and ship just one product, I don't think I'll ever shop through ArtsCow again. I would have been better off getting the shirt done at a custom t-shirt place.. there's many shops like that around where i live.. should've done that instead.
10/1/2012 16:44:41

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130

You can't even get tracking numbers shipping from the US internationally unless you use priority or above. It's just the way it works. I ship a lot of packages International. First Class is cheaper, but provides no tracking International. To go Priority it outrageous cost wise. I'e only used it once and it was $40just to ship to Russia!

You do realize Artscow is in Hong Kong, right? >

I think it's terrible that ArtsCow does not provide tracking numbers for their shipments. I shop online frequently and having tracking numbers are essential!! One, tracking numbers allow customers to communicate with their post office in case of lost packages, etc. and Two, they provide customers with some kind of assurance that something they spent their hard=earned money on, is on its way to its destination. I ordered my dad a shirt, and he still hasn't received it. I don't know where it is. The post office won't know. ArtsCow surely doesn't know. What if ArtsCow didn't even ship it out? And I never receive the package? Who takes the blame? smh!!!
    >
    > Even if the product is great, because of the lack of tracking numbers and the length of time it takes to create and ship just one product, I don't think I'll ever shop through ArtsCow again. I would have been better off getting the shirt done at a custom t-shirt place.. there's many shops like that around where i live.. should've done that instead.
13/1/2012 22:27:14

Robert Reilly
TotalPost:7

I imagine they may start doing it since I've seen it added by other HK companies recently - but artscow has an awesome turn around, it's the shipping that takes a little while. My stuff came in about the same time Hong Kong ebay sellers take - which is amazing considering they had to make the item.
14/1/2012 5:26:17

austing
TotalPost:55
RE:RE:Why no tracking number? Reply

>I imagine they may start doing it since I've seen it added by other HK companies recently - but artscow has an awesome turn around, it's the shipping that takes a little while. My stuff came in about the same time Hong Kong ebay sellers take - which is amazing considering they had to make the item.

I totally agree with you Robert. I think they started booming last year. :)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Austin G.
9/7/2012 7:01:22

Lacey
TotalPost:7

Some Hong Kong sellers on eBay have tracking number....even on stuff I paid $0.30 for so I don't know why Artscow cannot. I spend enough :) One way in case you don't get your package, email PayPal.
13/7/2012 21:25:19

Lim
TotalPost:2

With no tracking number, will the items get lost ?????
21/8/2013 16:03:02

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:Why no tracking number? Reply

Dear Lim,

We do offer two shipping methods. If you would like to track your package, we have the FedEx option available. It is entirely up to the customers what shipping method they choose at check out.

For further assistance, please kindly email support@artscow.com. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>With no tracking number, will the items get lost ?????
22/8/2013 17:12:47

Matthew Gaddie
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:RE:Why no tracking number? Reply

>Dear Lim,
    >you do realize no one will spend $35 on a mousepad. This is rediculous, you expect us to pay 75% more to see where the package is. Well obviously you guys need to change up your logic
    >We do offer two shipping methods. If you would like to track your package, we have the FedEx option available. It is entirely up to the customers what shipping method they choose at check out.
    >
    >For further assistance, please kindly email support@artscow.com. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>With no tracking number, will the items get lost ?????
    >
18/3/2014 6:36:04
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1