Your are the 953th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Kathleen Bilski
TotalPost:1
Can i make a picture black and white? Reply

Hi! Is there a way to make my color picture black and white? I can seem to find this feature - i have been looking for a while now! I am trying to make a streched canvas, thank you for your help!

Kathleen
31/12/2011 10:45:23

Deborah
TotalPost:204
RE:Can i make a picture black and white? Reply

>Hi! Is there a way to make my color picture black and white? I can seem to find this feature - i have been looking for a while now! I am trying to make a streched canvas, thank you for your help!
    >
    >Kathleen
    Hi Kathleen,
    You will have to upload your photo into your own software program to make it black and white. Photoshop and most software discs that come with the cameras these days have the ability to turn your photo into black and white. Black and white photos on canvas are beautiful.
    cheers
    Deborah
31/12/2011 13:19:58

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130
RE:Can i make a picture black and white? Reply

If you don't have Photoshop or another program, I highly recommend Picasa. It is a freezing download through Google and I use it more than Photoshop! You can do just about anything in it including black and white conversions.

Hi! Is there a way to make my color picture black and white? I can seem to find this feature - i have been looking for a while now! I am trying to make a streched canvas, thank you for your help!
    >
    >Kathleen
16/1/2012 20:49:09

mithcd
TotalPost:53
RE:RE:Can i make a picture black and white? Reply

I agree. Picasa is well known for it's features. I highly recommend this.

>If you don't have Photoshop or another program, I highly recommend Picasa. It is a freezing download through Google and I use it more than Photoshop! You can do just about anything in it including black and white conversions.
    >
    >
    >Hi! Is there a way to make my color picture black and white? I can seem to find this feature - i have been looking for a while now! I am trying to make a streched canvas, thank you for your help!
    >>
    >>Kathleen
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    A picture is a poem without words.
30/6/2012 21:30:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1