Your are the 1004th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Lacey
TotalPost:7
Invalid Coupon for dog tag Reply

I love buying dog tags off here and have bought some for my friends $3.00 great buy, but now it's telling me all the coupon codes are invalid! Whats going on?
1/1/2012 7:16:35

CreativityMonster
TotalPost:13
RE:Invalid Coupon for dog tag Reply

What code is it?
5/3/2012 3:01:06

Breanna
TotalPost:1

>I love buying dog tags off here and have bought some for my friends $3.00 great buy, but now it's telling me all the coupon codes are invalid! Whats going on?

I am having this same problem I buy tons of tags at the special sale price all the time but for the last week it's been saying every single code is INVALID! please someone fix this or let me know how to fix this i wont pay for the shipping on these because the shipping costs more than the tags itself :(
26/4/2012 5:24:32

Lacey
TotalPost:7
RE:RE:Invalid Coupon for dog tag Reply

>>I love buying dog tags off here and have bought some for my friends $3.00 great buy, but now it's telling me all the coupon codes are invalid! Whats going on?
    >
    >
    >I am having this same problem I buy tons of tags at the special sale price all the time but for the last week it's been saying every single code is INVALID! please someone fix this or let me know how to fix this i wont pay for the shipping on these because the shipping costs more than the tags itself :(

I figured it out!!!!! Email artscow and they will give you a new coupon code!! Everytime it says its invalid now I just email them and they give me a new code.
26/4/2012 6:04:01

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130

>I love buying dog tags off here and have bought some for my friends $3.00 great buy, but now it's telling me all the coupon codes are invalid! Whats going on?
    I had the same problem too. Turns out that Artscow puts a limit on how many times you can use these Special Sale codes. I was using them for door mats. Good thing you guys posted about emailing them! I did and got a code to order another round. Whew!
10/5/2012 18:36:05

mithcd
TotalPost:53
RE:RE:Invalid Coupon for dog tag Reply

>>I love buying dog tags off here and have bought some for my friends $3.00 great buy, but now it's telling me all the coupon codes are invalid! Whats going on?
    >I had the same problem too. Turns out that Artscow puts a limit on how many times you can use these Special Sale codes. I was using them for door mats. Good thing you guys posted about emailing them! I did and got a code to order another round. Whew!

Wow, this is new. I never new there were limits to Special Sale Codes. I guess everything is good now.
    -----------------------------------------------
    A picture is a poem without words.
17/6/2012 0:53:11
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1