Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 25 1 2
AuthorPosts

erik9
TotalPost:2
I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... Reply

hi all,

I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... I like the prices, and the ability to ship photos to family/friends without having to send them myself (from here).

Erik
23/5/2008 17:45:11

M. Horowitz
TotalPost:5
RE: I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... Reply

I just got my first order in the mail yesterday--print quality is surprisingly good for the cost! I normally print at snapfish and walgreens.com, and these pictures are equally as good. I ordered on the 14th, and they arrived yesterday (22nd, to Atlanta)--so comparable transit time as compared with the other big names as well.
    -Mary

>hi all,
    >
    >I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... I like the prices, and the ability to ship photos to family/friends without having to send them myself (from here).
    >
    >Erik
23/5/2008 20:26:40

erik9
RE:RE: I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... Reply

Thank you.

I will do order my 50 free prints now.

By the way, what kind of photo paper they are using?

Erik9

>I just got my first order in the mail yesterday--print quality is surprisingly good for the cost! I normally print at snapfish and walgreens.com, and these pictures are equally as good. I ordered on the 14th, and they arrived yesterday (22nd, to Atlanta)--so comparable transit time as compared with the other big names as well.
    >-Mary
    >
    >>hi all,
    >>
    >>I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... I like the prices, and the ability to ship photos to family/friends without having to send them myself (from here).
    >>
    >>Erik
    >
23/5/2008 21:47:43

Ann Aquarius
Title:Digi-Scrapper Noob
TotalPost:75

Hi everyone! I just ordered my free prints along with a few custom watches (love the pricing on those as well--those will be great for father's day). I can't wait to see the quality myself. I found this site on a mom blog and the writer gave it rave reviews...so did the readers of her blog.

Ann

>hi all,
    >
    >I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... I like the prices, and the ability to ship photos to family/friends without having to send them myself (from here).
    >
    >Erik
24/5/2008 3:10:34

Jessica Vaillancourt Virgo
TotalPost:4

I am glad to hear that the quality is good! I ordered some 5x7 on the 13th and have yet to recieve them (it is now the 23). I see that they have been shipped so we'll see when they actually get here. I am in NH and they are coming form Texas right?

>hi all,
    >
    >
    >Erik
24/5/2008 4:23:37

Linda O'Connor
TotalPost:4

I have received 2 orders already and am very pleased with the quality. They use fuji crystal paper which is great. I have only ordered glossy so far but will try others. I find the shipping price to be very comparable to other online sitesas well.
26/5/2008 22:12:42

Jackie
TotalPost:3

I'm extremely satisfied with the quality of the prints! They are on Fuji paper and the clarity is great. I ordered 20 8x10's and 150 4x6's. I've only received the 8x10's so far so I'm anxious to see if the 4x6's are just as good. I remember the first time I ordered from Snapfish it cut off my kid's heads in half the pictures because the preview wasn't actually how it was printed. But when you're ordered hundreds of pictures at a time you can't go one by one to check. It was ridiculous! But artscow seems to print it out how it shows on the order screen. I'll let you guys know how my 4x6's are when they come in.

>hi all,
    >
    >
    >Erik
26/5/2008 23:31:51

M. Horowitz
RE:RE:RE: I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... Reply

Sorry for the delay, I believe it's Fuji. (Not 100% since I"m at work and the pics are at home)--we just got our second order, and the shipping/transit time was exactly the same as with the first order. This order also included 8x10's, which came out beautifully--both black and white and color. -Mary

>Thank you.
    >
    >I will do order my 50 free prints now.
    >
    >By the way, what kind of photo paper they are using?
    >
    >Erik9
    >
    >
    >
    >>I just got my first order in the mail yesterday--print quality is surprisingly good for the cost! I normally print at snapfish and walgreens.com, and these pictures are equally as good. I ordered on the 14th, and they arrived yesterday (22nd, to Atlanta)--so comparable transit time as compared with the other big names as well.
    >>-Mary
    >>
    >>>hi all,
    >>>
    >>>I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... I like the prices, and the ability to ship photos to family/friends without having to send them myself (from here).
    >>>
    >>>Erik
    >>
    >
29/5/2008 0:35:39

M. Horowitz

They actually ship from Hong Kong, judging by the postage on the packages that I receive. I have a feeling the company is a subsidiary of a US company that produces out of HK. (I saw the Texas contact info too).

>I am glad to hear that the quality is good! I ordered some 5x7 on the 13th and have yet to recieve them (it is now the 23). I see that they have been shipped so we'll see when they actually get here. I am in NH and they are coming form Texas right?
    >
    >>hi all,
    >>
    >>I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... I like the prices, and the ability to ship photos to family/friends without having to send them myself (from here).
    >>
    >>Erik
    >
29/5/2008 0:36:45

Ann Aquarius
Title:Digi-Scrapper Noob
TotalPost:75

I got my photos today (looks like the watches will come a little later)...and I am impressed! They are as good as the Walmart photos I usually order. I am impressed with how quickly I received my photos...I ordered them only 6 days ago. WOW!

I've shown the photos to a few friends and they'll be signing up shortly.

>Hi everyone! I just ordered my free prints along with a few custom watches (love the pricing on those as well--those will be great for father's day). I can't wait to see the quality myself. I found this site on a mom blog and the writer gave it rave reviews...so did the readers of her blog.
    >
    >Ann
    >
    >>hi all,
    >>
    >>
    >>Erik
    >
30/5/2008 6:28:31

kd-a
TotalPost:1

I have tried several different photo printing services and I think Arts Cow compares with them pretty fairly, especially for the price. I have written reviews of them all if you'd like a comparison. I'm still working on the Arts Cow review, but it will be up on Monday or Tuesday (the 2nd or 3rd of June).

The site is http://print-photos.net
31/5/2008 3:41:01

Cindi

>hi all,
    >
    >
    >Erik
    I live in Texas and my orders have actually came from Hong Kong.
1/6/2008 17:45:23

Wendy

I got mine a few weeks ago and I was satisfied....
4/6/2008 6:34:09

Melanie

I have recieved over 100 prints so far, both 4x6 and 5x7, b&w and colour. I am very satisfied with the quality of prints, shipping time, shipping costs and service.
5/6/2008 21:58:42

Carol
TotalPost:136

>hi all,
    >
    >
    >Erik

I got my first set of prints today. I was really surprised I got them so fast. I ordered on the 4th and got them on the 9th , thats only 5 days (including weekend)...coming from HK! Anyhow, I was pleased with the prints. I think they are just as comparable to walmart and snapfish. I will continue to order my personal photos from them.
    However, I may be pleased but one of my friends who signed up under me is having a problem that I thought I would bring to attention to anyone else who may have had a problem...
    She placed her order and they took the money out of her account. She logged back in to her account to find the order was never placed, it was showing back in her cart. She has yet to get a reply from Artscow on the situation. I hope it is something that can be resolved quickly as I will no longer send referrals as I feel I am part responsible for referring her to this site.
10/6/2008 6:06:07

Berry
TotalPost:216

hi Carol,

Thanks for your comment.

Please let us know your friend's user id or order #, we will investigate it. Does he pay by paypal or credit card?

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>>hi all,
    >>
    >>
    >>Erik
    >
    >
    >I got my first set of prints today. I was really surprised I got them so fast. I ordered on the 4th and got them on the 9th , thats only 5 days (including weekend)...coming from HK! Anyhow, I was pleased with the prints. I think they are just as comparable to walmart and snapfish. I will continue to order my personal photos from them.
    >However, I may be pleased but one of my friends who signed up under me is having a problem that I thought I would bring to attention to anyone else who may have had a problem...
    >She placed her order and they took the money out of her account. She logged back in to her account to find the order was never placed, it was showing back in her cart. She has yet to get a reply from Artscow on the situation. I hope it is something that can be resolved quickly as I will no longer send referrals as I feel I am part responsible for referring her to this site.
10/6/2008 9:37:59

Rebekah

I received two 12 x 18 pictures today. I had taken a picture and added wording to the photos. I am very disappointed in the quality. The photos are not smooth looking, but have a lot of jagged edges. The wording is worse. I am really disappointed. I was hoping to be able to make posters for resell. I'm glad I only had to pay for postage, as these were the free 12 x 18's. However, $4.98 is still wasted as I cannot sell these.
11/6/2008 9:36:17

Berry
TotalPost:216

hi Rebekah,

The problem was caused by your poor quality photos.

For 12x18 prints, you must upload the original images from your digital cameras (at least 2MB or above), if you add text yourself, remember not to resize or compress it.

See the images you have uploaded to us.

Click to enlarge.

Click to enlarge.

(It is obvious that two images are with problem texts, and also your original images are not with enough resolutions.)

See our sample images for 12x18 use, if you can prepare same quality images like samples below, I can promise that the final 12x18 prints will be perfect. You are welcome to use the following two high resolutions for testing purpose.

Click to enlarge.

Click to enlarge.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I received two 12 x 18 pictures today. I had taken a picture and added wording to the photos. I am very disappointed in the quality. The photos are not smooth looking, but have a lot of jagged edges. The wording is worse. I am really disappointed. I was hoping to be able to make posters for resell. I'm glad I only had to pay for postage, as these were the free 12 x 18's. However, $4.98 is still wasted as I cannot sell these.
    >
11/6/2008 10:41:49

Sandy
TotalPost:37

How do you add wording to pictures?
14/7/2008 5:22:49

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE: I am anxious to see the quality of the prints... Reply

We will allow adding texts, and doing collage prints soon.

Currently, sorry, no such option. You need to add texts with third party photo edit software.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
14/7/2008 11:44:37
Page 1 of 2, Total 25 1 2