Your are the 717th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Ramie Ahlstrom
TotalPost:6
8x8 Book-can I change from 20pg to 60pg without redoing it all? Reply

I have a 20pg book started, but have realized that I'd like to change it to a 60pg book. I know it costs more, but can I change it without paying 50cents per page, and without starting over?

Thanks
9/1/2012 7:44:33

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:8x8 Book-can I change from 20pg to 60pg without redoing it all? Reply

Hello Ramie,

For 8x8 photobook, you can convert it. Go to the designer and click 'save as' and you can select a 'product type' and save it with a new name. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I have a 20pg book started, but have realized that I'd like to change it to a 60pg book. I know it costs more, but can I change it without paying 50cents per page, and without starting over?
    >
    >Thanks
10/1/2012 16:43:09

egghead
TotalPost:65
RE:8x8 Book-can I change from 20pg to 60pg without redoing it all? Reply

>I have a 20pg book started, but have realized that I'd like to change it to a 60pg book. I know it costs more, but can I change it without paying 50cents per page, and without starting over?
    >
    >Thanks

Hey Ramie, were you able to do the changes suggested yet?
    -----------------------------------------------
    New to designing.
4/8/2012 0:24:39

Vero Cancer
TotalPost:22
RE:RE:8x8 Book-can I change from 20pg to 60pg without redoing it all? Reply

>>I have a 20pg book started, but have realized that I'd like to change it to a 60pg book. I know it costs more, but can I change it without paying 50cents per page, and without starting over?
    >>
    >>Thanks

Yes you can! Just go to the bottom, add pages and that's all. No need to start over.
4/8/2012 23:34:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1