Your are the 768th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Chris
TotalPost:1
Deluxe Photobook - No layouts? Seriously? Reply

There are no layouts showing up for me in the Deluxe PB I am working on. Layouts show up for me in other photobooks and a calendar. Please advise. Thanks.

PS - I discovered another person asking my same question and saw your response to be there are no layouts for the larger deluxe photobooks. Seriously? Aren't these your most expensive books? So now if I want a book in a larger size I have to get a cheaper non-deluxe one? Call me crazy but if I was running a business, I'd make sure the software for my highest priced products was working. It makes no sense to force your customers to buy a cheaper product.

Maybe I'm missing something? I hope so because I'm really disappointed :-(
15/1/2012 11:55:57

egghead
TotalPost:65
RE:Deluxe Photobook - No layouts? Seriously? Reply

>There are no layouts showing up for me in the Deluxe PB I am working on. Layouts show up for me in other photobooks and a calendar. Please advise. Thanks.
    >
    >PS - I discovered another person asking my same question and saw your response to be there are no layouts for the larger deluxe photobooks. Seriously? Aren't these your most expensive books? So now if I want a book in a larger size I have to get a cheaper non-deluxe one? Call me crazy but if I was running a business, I'd make sure the software for my highest priced products was working. It makes no sense to force your customers to buy a cheaper product.
    >
    >Maybe I'm missing something? I hope so because I'm really disappointed :-(

Hi Chris. Can we get a quick view on your working on this?
    -----------------------------------------------
    New to designing.
4/8/2012 0:24:02
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1