Your are the 1080th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Kim
TotalPost:11
Review Request - Deluxe Photobook Reply

Please kindly review my deluxe photobook called "Engagement" as soon as possible.

Please advise if the front cover is placed in the center as on another book that I once ordered, I noticed that not the entire bleed area will be cut off, but the bottom part gets cut off less than the top part, hence the cover photo won't be in the middle of the cover.

Thank you!
18/3/2012 12:47:29

Kim
TotalPost:11
RE:Review Request - Deluxe Photobook Reply

Does not look like this Forum is actively monitored by anyone from AC.... :-(

>Please kindly review my deluxe photobook called "Engagement" as soon as possible.
    >
    >Please advise if the front cover is placed in the center as on another book that I once ordered, I noticed that not the entire bleed area will be cut off, but the bottom part gets cut off less than the top part, hence the cover photo won't be in the middle of the cover.
    >
    >Thank you!
22/3/2012 3:18:44

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591

Hello Kim,

I am sorry for the late reply. For your information, we might cut anywhere in the bleed area. There is always some difference when printing on demand product so it will not be 100% the same as the design. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Please kindly review my deluxe photobook called "Engagement" as soon as possible.
    >
    >Please advise if the front cover is placed in the center as on another book that I once ordered, I noticed that not the entire bleed area will be cut off, but the bottom part gets cut off less than the top part, hence the cover photo won't be in the middle of the cover.
    >
    >Thank you!
22/3/2012 17:40:59

kindamay Taurus
TotalPost:1

>
    >
    >Thank you!

Where is your Deluxe Photobook? I wanna view and make a review of it.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Use Kvisoft <a href="http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker/">photo flipbook maker</a> to create a digital photo album of our own easily.
14/5/2012 17:52:33

peleus
TotalPost:54

Hi Kim. Is there any way where we could take a look of the photo book?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Art is everything.
13/6/2012 20:31:20
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1