New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 891th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

myphotos
TotalPost:505
All photobooks since 2008 are wiped out, with "empty" photo boxes. Is the server under maintainence? Reply

Hello, I have been a happy ArtsCow customer for several years now.

I login tonight, hoping to order a copy of a 100 page photobook. Now, it is gone.

My 100 page Photobook is empty. No design kit, no photos-- only some of the text I added to the pages. The layout kit is gone. The photo boxes say empty. Some of the text I added to the photobook pages appear. I can see other people's photobooks from the ArtsCow Customer Gallery.

Every photobook I have made since 2008, until March 2012, is wiped out-- every photo in them now says "Empty."

I have ordered a copy of this 100 page photobook before, and was very happy. I wanted to order another copy.
    Now it's gone.

ALL my designs are gone. Some text remains, but many layout / design kits and all photos no longer appear. I have tried it on several different computers. I can see text in my photobooks, but the designs and photos say empty. I can see other customer's products appear fine in the Customer Gallery right now.

Is the server undergoing maintenance right now?

Will my saved photobooks reappear, fully intact again?

Thank you for your help.
21/4/2012 14:57:54

Trine
TotalPost:191
RE:All photobooks since 2008 are wiped out, with "empty" photo boxes. Is the server under maintainen Reply

same with mine
22/4/2012 2:28:04

myphotos
RE:RE:All photobooks since 2008 are wiped out, with "empty" photo boxes. Is the server under maintai Reply

Glad it's not just me. Well, sort of... :(

It must be server maintenance or outage temporarily right now.

Anyone else have the problem?
22/4/2012 8:51:50

Kim
TotalPost:3
RE:All photobooks since 2008 are wiped out, with "empty" photo boxes. Is the server under maintainen Reply

Same with me! What happened to our books? I hope everything gets fixed soon. (I know others who are also having this problem too!)
25/4/2012 3:40:07

myphotos
RE:RE:All photobooks since 2008 are wiped out, with "empty" photo boxes. Is the server under maintai Reply

Some of my books are starting to reappear.

Some have photos again, others missing some design kits. Still, I'm happy they're coming back! Phew.
27/4/2012 15:43:25

Cindy Larson
TotalPost:5

>
    >Hello, I have been a happy ArtsCow customer for several years now.
    >
    >I login tonight, hoping to order a copy of a 100 page photobook. Now, it is gone.
    >
    >My 100 page Photobook is empty. No design kit, no photos-- only some of the text I added to the pages. The layout kit is gone. The photo boxes say empty. Some of the text I added to the photobook pages appear. I can see other people's photobooks from the ArtsCow Customer Gallery.
    >
    >Every photobook I have made since 2008, until March 2012, is wiped out-- every photo in them now says "Empty."
    >
    >I have ordered a copy of this 100 page photobook before, and was very happy. I wanted to order another copy.
    >Now it's gone.
    >
    >ALL my designs are gone. Some text remains, but many layout / design kits and all photos no longer appear. I have tried it on several different computers. I can see text in my photobooks, but the designs and photos say empty. I can see other customer's products appear fine in the Customer Gallery right now.
    >
    >Is the server undergoing maintenance right now?
    >
    >Will my saved photobooks reappear, fully intact again?
    >
    >Thank you for your help.
12/5/2012 22:50:23

peleus
TotalPost:54

Hi. I hope that there will be a notification email that will be sent out everytime something like this happens. Thank you.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Art is everything.
13/6/2012 20:58:35

myphotos

A notification e-mail, or a fix to the problem, would be good.
    Thankfully most of my books are back now, but some still have pages with "empty" boxes.
14/6/2012 12:43:40
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1