Your are the 1576th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Helen Leung
TotalPost:3
Problem in using the photobook designer Reply

When I open my photobook designer tonight, all the backgrounds, embellishments, and kits do not show...I cannot choose any of them...Is there a solution? or should I install the Window Silverlight again? Please reply, thanks.
13/5/2012 22:51:42

PickleStar Scraps
TotalPost:27
RE:Problem in using the photobook designer Reply

This has happened across the whole site, it's an error code affecting all kits. We're all waiting for customer service to fix it. Re-installing silverlight probably won't help, as it's also when you view a kit out in the digital scrapbooking area as well. Just wanted to let you know it isn't just you! :)

>When I open my photobook designer tonight, all the backgrounds, embellishments, and kits do not show...I cannot choose any of them...Is there a solution? or should I install the Window Silverlight again? Please reply, thanks.
14/5/2012 6:16:10

Helen Leung
RE:RE:Problem in using the photobook designer Reply

I find that the problem is fixed today~ Thanks for your reply~

>This has happened across the whole site, it's an error code affecting all kits. We're all waiting for customer service to fix it. Re-installing silverlight probably won't help, as it's also when you view a kit out in the digital scrapbooking area as well. Just wanted to let you know it isn't just you! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >>When I open my photobook designer tonight, all the backgrounds, embellishments, and kits do not show...I cannot choose any of them...Is there a solution? or should I install the Window Silverlight again? Please reply, thanks.
    >
15/5/2012 0:10:06

gaga
TotalPost:57
RE:RE:RE:Problem in using the photobook designer Reply

Hi Helen. Please share to us on how this was resolved. Would be a huge help for anyone who will get the issue. Did reinstalling Silverlight resolved this?

>I find that the problem is fixed today~ Thanks for your reply~
    >
    >
    >>This has happened across the whole site, it's an error code affecting all kits. We're all waiting for customer service to fix it. Re-installing silverlight probably won't help, as it's also when you view a kit out in the digital scrapbooking area as well. Just wanted to let you know it isn't just you! :)
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>When I open my photobook designer tonight, all the backgrounds, embellishments, and kits do not show...I cannot choose any of them...Is there a solution? or should I install the Window Silverlight again? Please reply, thanks.
    >>
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
7/6/2012 21:04:55

Helen Leung
RE:RE:RE:RE:Problem in using the photobook designer Reply

Just like Cassie's reply, I think my problem occurs because the whole website has problem previously, so my problem is resolved when it is fixed. Therefore I haven't reinstall Silverlight to do so.

>Hi Helen. Please share to us on how this was resolved. Would be a huge help for anyone who will get the issue. Did reinstalling Silverlight resolved this?
    >
    >
    >>I find that the problem is fixed today~ Thanks for your reply~
    >>
    >>
    >>>This has happened across the whole site, it's an error code affecting all kits. We're all waiting for customer service to fix it. Re-installing silverlight probably won't help, as it's also when you view a kit out in the digital scrapbooking area as well. Just wanted to let you know it isn't just you! :)
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>When I open my photobook designer tonight, all the backgrounds, embellishments, and kits do not show...I cannot choose any of them...Is there a solution? or should I install the Window Silverlight again? Please reply, thanks.
    >>>
    >>
    >
7/6/2012 22:28:07
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1