Your are the 575th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Hope
TotalPost:16
Theme, cover, background, embellishments, kits ---NOTHING LOADS!!! Reply

Luckily I can still access my saved designs. But when I click on the backgrounds button, for example, it shows all the choices (flowers, nature, etc.) with the first sample image, then if I try to open the category NOTHING!!! Same for theme, cover, embellishments and kits. My albums are still OK. I have e-mailed Artscow and am waiting for a reply. Does anyone else have this problem?
14/5/2012 9:42:14

PickleStar Scraps
TotalPost:27
RE:Theme, cover, background, embellishments, kits ---NOTHING LOADS!!! Reply

I understand everyone does. It's been talked about in the designer kits board too.

>Luckily I can still access my saved designs. But when I click on the backgrounds button, for example, it shows all the choices (flowers, nature, etc.) with the first sample image, then if I try to open the category NOTHING!!! Same for theme, cover, embellishments and kits. My albums are still OK. I have e-mailed Artscow and am waiting for a reply. Does anyone else have this problem?
14/5/2012 10:08:10

austing
TotalPost:55
RE:Theme, cover, background, embellishments, kits ---NOTHING LOADS!!! Reply

>Luckily I can still access my saved designs. But when I click on the backgrounds button, for example, it shows all the choices (flowers, nature, etc.) with the first sample image, then if I try to open the category NOTHING!!! Same for theme, cover, embellishments and kits. My albums are still OK. I have e-mailed Artscow and am waiting for a reply. Does anyone else have this problem?

I guess this was just a random system maintenance. Everything is working fine now.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Austin G.
1/7/2012 20:35:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1