Your are the 934th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Gwen Vann-Horn
TotalPost:3
The Sale of Kits Reply

Hello, I'm new and trying to find my bearings in the world of ArtsCow. How can one tell when a kit has been purchased? Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks!

Gwen
5/18/2012 9:08:54 AM

Deborah
TotalPost:204
RE:The Sale of Kits Reply

>Hello, I'm new and trying to find my bearings in the world of ArtsCow. How can one tell when a kit has been purchased? Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks!
    >
    >Gwen
    Hi Gwen,
    When a Kit is purchased 70% of the kit sale price will appear under "Cash Dollars" (top of the page) when you enter Members account and click on the All Kits tab on the left. If you click on the blue dollar figure a new screen will open that will give you details of which kit,when and amount.
    Hope this helps
5/18/2012 9:18:12 AM

Gwen Vann-Horn
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:The Sale of Kits Reply

>>Hello, I'm new and trying to find my bearings in the world of ArtsCow. How can one tell when a kit has been purchased? Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks!
    >>
    >>Gwen
    >Hi Gwen,
    >When a Kit is purchased 70% of the kit sale price will appear under "Cash Dollars" (top of the page) when you enter Members account and click on the All Kits tab on the left. If you click on the blue dollar figure a new screen will open that will give you details of which kit,when and amount.
    >Hope this helps

Thanks so much Deborah! Yes, that helps bunches!
    Gwen
5/18/2012 9:21:28 AM

gaga
TotalPost:57
RE:The Sale of Kits Reply

Hi Deb. I was wondering where the 30% go on the sale price?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
6/10/2012 12:48:53 AM

Deborah
TotalPost:204
RE:RE:The Sale of Kits Reply

>Hi Deb. I was wondering where the 30% go on the sale price?
    Hi,
    When a Kit sells 70% goes to the designer and 30% goes to Artscow. That is the charge for allowing you to diplay and sell on their site. If you go to "Earn cash for Kits" http://www.artscow.com/KitDesigner/CreateKits.aspx you can read all about it :)
6/10/2012 6:36:50 AM

Meredith Hazel
TotalPost:18
RE:RE:RE:The Sale of Kits Reply

>>Hi Deb. I was wondering where the 30% go on the sale price?
    >Hi,
    >When a Kit sells 70% goes to the designer and 30% goes to Artscow. That is the charge for allowing you to diplay and sell on their site. If you go to "Earn cash for Kits" http://www.artscow.com/KitDesigner/CreateKits.aspx you can read all about it :)

WOW!! I am learning a lot today on this forum
6/13/2012 7:39:12 AM

peleus
TotalPost:54
RE:RE:RE:RE:The Sale of Kits Reply

>>>Hi Deb. I was wondering where the 30% go on the sale price?
    >>Hi,
    >>When a Kit sells 70% goes to the designer and 30% goes to Artscow. That is the charge for allowing you to diplay and sell on their site. If you go to "Earn cash for Kits" http://www.artscow.com/KitDesigner/CreateKits.aspx you can read all about it :)
    >
    > WOW!! I am learning a lot today on this forum

Indeed. It has been a pretty good learning experience to me too. Not to mention our skills on designing.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Art is everything.
6/14/2012 9:01:37 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1