Your are the 888th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

Zornitza Gemini
TotalPost:5
Anyone else from last week's contest not paid yet? Reply

I don`t want to start a thread over this, but am I the only one who hasn't been paid (account credited here) for last bi-week's contest? Usually Artscow sends the email and credits your account on the Monday following the contest, but here it is Saturday and nothing. I've sent emails regarding this and no response. What's up?
19/5/2012 18:51:22

Deborah
TotalPost:204
RE:Anyone else from last week's contest not paid yet? Reply

>
    > I don`t want to start a thread over this, but am I the only one who hasn't been paid (account credited here) for last bi-week's contest? Usually Artscow sends the email and credits your account on the Monday following the contest, but here it is Saturday and nothing. I've sent emails regarding this and no response. What's up?
    If you click on the question mark next to your cash Dollars you will see the information on when and how payments are made.
    cheers
19/5/2012 20:00:22

PickleStar Scraps
TotalPost:27

You mean just into your artscow account, not paypal?

No, I haven't been paid into my artscow account either.

>
    > I don`t want to start a thread over this, but am I the only one who hasn't been paid (account credited here) for last bi-week's contest? Usually Artscow sends the email and credits your account on the Monday following the contest, but here it is Saturday and nothing. I've sent emails regarding this and no response. What's up?
20/5/2012 6:25:10

Zornitza Gemini
RE:RE:Anyone else from last week's contest not paid yet? Reply

>If you click on the question mark next to your cash Dollars you will see the information on when and how payments are made.
    >cheers

Yes, I know that. Thank you.

I mean just into my artscow account, not paypal?

P.S. Everything is O.k.

21/5/2012 5:25:50

gaga
TotalPost:57

Hi Zornitza, were you able to get the funds already? This is pretty uncharacteristic but I was confident that it will be credited back to your account.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
10/6/2012 0:47:11

myphotos
TotalPost:505

How about this week?
10/8/2012 7:25:17

Patricia W
TotalPost:26

>

I haven't received an email or been credited in my account either.
10/8/2012 21:29:54

Zornitza Gemini

>I haven't received an email or been credited in my account either.

Me too.
    I wrote to ArtsCow Live Help, and they answered me, that they will credit the prize as soon as possible.
11/8/2012 23:08:52

myphotos
TotalPost:505

Looks like they paid everyone now.
14/8/2012 17:37:44
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1