Your are the 574th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Barbara Veglucci
TotalPost:1
Scrapbook kit Reply

I am receiving an alert that the pages from the scrapbook kit "Trains" will be blury when printed? Is there anyway to fit this problem? Thank you, Barbara
1/7/2012 4:32:24

PickleStar Scraps
TotalPost:27
RE:Scrapbook kit Reply

>I am receiving an alert that the pages from the scrapbook kit "Trains" will be blury when printed? Is there anyway to fit this problem? Thank you, Barbara
    >

Hi Barbara. I don't know about the other designers, but I know that for me when I'm designing books or other templates, the elements can look quite blurry. But when I 'preview' the item it all looks to be fine. The time to worry is when an element has the little yellowy orange triangle on it, that is when it needs to be resized down a bit, as it is too large and will be blurry in the final product.

Other designers may be able to help you, I'll ask Deborah to stop here and suggest something for you. :)
1/7/2012 5:22:48

Deborah
TotalPost:204

>I am receiving an alert that the pages from the scrapbook kit "Trains" will be blury when printed? Is there anyway to fit this problem? Thank you, Barbara
    >
    Hi Barbara,
    I had a look at the kit in question. This kit is designed for small items only. When I design I try to make all my backgrounds 3600px x 3600px so that customers can use the items on most items on the site. When you are in silverlight and you have the kit opened on the right, just hold the mouse over one of the elements in the kit. A number will come up like 900 x 600. If you divide each of the numbers by 300 you can work out what size the element is a full resolution. For example if it is 900 x 600 it would be a 3 inch by 2 in item. You can stretch the items about 1/3 bigger before the orange triangle appears. If you are having problems what you can try is to click on the items that is causing you a problem, then click on the yellow square and drag the item smaller until the triangle diappears.. Barbara you have discovered that not all kit are the same!! Some are created from low quality images taken from the internet, some from high quality photographs, some created by high quality designing using professional software. When you select a kit for your project you really have to check on the size of the images and size of the project you are about to do. I hope dragging the item smaller works as it is a very pretty kit.
    Cheers
1/7/2012 6:34:03

austing
TotalPost:55

>

Hi Barbara. How did this worked out for you?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Austin G.
14/7/2012 23:12:47
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1