Your are the 871th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Charlotte Young
TotalPost:73
HELP! Change deluxe book to regular book!! Reply

I created a deluxe book and thought I was creating on a regular book (which I have a free coupon for). Is there a way to sad that book as a regular book so I can order. I really don't want to start all over again on the book design? Any advise or help would be greatly appreicated.
    cy
22/7/2012 21:28:48

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:HELP! Change deluxe book to regular book!! Reply

Hello Charlotte,

You can open two tabs and copy and paste the page one by one to the new design. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I created a deluxe book and thought I was creating on a regular book (which I have a free coupon for). Is there a way to sad that book as a regular book so I can order. I really don't want to start all over again on the book design? Any advise or help would be greatly appreicated.
    >cy
25/7/2012 17:55:14

egghead
TotalPost:65
RE:RE:HELP! Change deluxe book to regular book!! Reply

>Hello Charlotte,
    >
    >You can open two tabs and copy and paste the page one by one to the new design. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >
    >>I created a deluxe book and thought I was creating on a regular book (which I have a free coupon for). Is there a way to sad that book as a regular book so I can order. I really don't want to start all over again on the book design? Any advise or help would be greatly appreicated.
    >>cy

Thanks for the tip. Tried it here on my end and works great!

-----------------------------------------------
    New to designing.
4/8/2012 0:17:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1