Your are the 804th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

emily
TotalPost:1
Can you edit your photos? Reply

I can't figure out how to edit, like to remove red eye. Am I missing it?
28/5/2008 1:39:02

Deanna
RE:Can you edit your photos? Reply

>I can't figure out how to edit, like to remove red eye. Am I missing it?

I am new to this site and I can't find how to crop or do any other editing...please help!
28/5/2008 7:23:31

Rosa
RE:Can you edit your photos? Reply

I need to know this as well. I am looking at this site for the first time and was really hoping it had an easy editing tool similar to Snapfish. Because I am coming from using Winkflash which has an awful editing system that is not user-friendly. I hope to find this answer soon if you can edit photos (cropping and red-eye reduction) on artscow.com website???
28/5/2008 8:55:08

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:Can you edit your photos? Reply

The crop and red-eye reduction can't be done at this moment.

Our programmers are focusing on developing the Photo Book system, they will be done within 30 days. After that, they will start adding the edit photos tools, to help all of you with easier and better shopping experience.

As we promised in the main page, all prints pricing will not be changed until 21-12-2010, and we will be honored to all 20,000,000 free prints we granted these months. ^_^

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

> I need to know this as well. I am looking at this site for the first time and was really hoping it had an easy editing tool similar to Snapfish. Because I am coming from using Winkflash which has an awful editing system that is not user-friendly. I hope to find this answer soon if you can edit photos (cropping and red-eye reduction) on artscow.com website???

28/5/2008 9:33:59

RD
TotalPost:2025
RE:RE:RE:Can you edit your photos? Reply

Thanks
14/4/2020 1:16:22
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1