Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

mary
TotalPost:1
Terrible canvas and More terrible Customer Non- service!! Reply

I ordered
    Order Number:3692533, a canvas of myself and kids. I also used the exact same picture download that I had used with Canvas People for 3 canvas from them and they turned out perfect. The one from you is blurry and very bad quality. When I sent the immediate email of displeasure, I got a set of basic emails from you customer service they pretty much told me ..too bad! The said I was warned of the quality or size. First of all that seems to show on all pictures, secondly I had already used the same picture and it turned out fine. And last...why would you print and send an god awful picture that NO one would want to hang? When dealing with other company I did have one they felt would not be good and they sent an email. You just send a low quality picture and then expect me to be happy? I am more upset about the very poor customer service after the fact. After several emails and a rant on Facebook site I did get an email that I would get a discount on another picture. Not ever going to happen! What I would like is a full refund or have someone that knows what they are doing send me a usable print. If I would have gotten a decent reply when I first complained, I would not feel compelled to tell everyone that will listen not to ever order from here.
    Thank you for letting me rant and would still appreciate that this be fixed!

1/8/2012 7:01:26

mikewash31
TotalPost:54
RE:Terrible canvas and More terrible Customer Non- service!! Reply

Hi Mary, I was just wondering on how this ended up for you? Were you able to get a response here?

>I ordered
    >Order Number:3692533, a canvas of myself and kids. I also used the exact same picture download that I had used with Canvas People for 3 canvas from them and they turned out perfect. The one from you is blurry and very bad quality. When I sent the immediate email of displeasure, I got a set of basic emails from you customer service they pretty much told me ..too bad! The said I was warned of the quality or size. First of all that seems to show on all pictures, secondly I had already used the same picture and it turned out fine. And last...why would you print and send an god awful picture that NO one would want to hang? When dealing with other company I did have one they felt would not be good and they sent an email. You just send a low quality picture and then expect me to be happy? I am more upset about the very poor customer service after the fact. After several emails and a rant on Facebook site I did get an email that I would get a discount on another picture. Not ever going to happen! What I would like is a full refund or have someone that knows what they are doing send me a usable print. If I would have gotten a decent reply when I first complained, I would not feel compelled to tell everyone that will listen not to ever order from here.
    >Thank you for letting me rant and would still appreciate that this be fixed!
    >
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    Beauty comes from within.
23/9/2012 19:54:16
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1