Your are the 664th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Rachel
TotalPost:2
Question: Removing pages from a photo book Reply

Ive spent weeks and weeks designing a 100 page photo book. Now I see that I am going to need 120 pages.
    But i can't make a book more than 101 pages
    I tried to split it into 2 books but the program wont let me delete pages!!! it only tells me that I can go between 100 until 101 pages...
    HOW DO I DELETE PAGES?!?!?
    i put so many hours of work into this!
    thanks
4/9/2012 1:08:45

Janet
TotalPost:291
RE:Question: Removing pages from a photo book Reply

At the very end of your book, is there an orange page with a red box that says add/remove pages? You click on the red box and move the slider to the number of pages. If it's not there, I have no clue. HTH

>Ive spent weeks and weeks designing a 100 page photo book. Now I see that I am going to need 120 pages.
    >But i can't make a book more than 101 pages
    >I tried to split it into 2 books but the program wont let me delete pages!!! it only tells me that I can go between 100 until 101 pages...
    >HOW DO I DELETE PAGES?!?!?
    >i put so many hours of work into this!
    >thanks

-----------------------------------------------
    Janet

My design kits:

http://www.artscow.com/user/janet-584221
4/9/2012 7:05:16

Deborah
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:Question: Removing pages from a photo book Reply

>At the very end of your book, is there an orange page with a red box that says add/remove pages? You click on the red box and move the slider to the number of pages. If it's not there, I have no clue. HTH
    >
    >>Ive spent weeks and weeks designing a 100 page photo book. Now I see that I am going to need 120 pages.
    >>But i can't make a book more than 101 pages
    >>I tried to split it into 2 books but the program wont let me delete pages!!! it only tells me that I can go between 100 until 101 pages...
    >>HOW DO I DELETE PAGES?!?!?
    >>i put so many hours of work into this!
    >>thanks
    >Also remember that the pages are removed from the end of the book only. So if you are going from a 100 page to an 80 page then pages 81-100 will disappear. This may require you to move some pages first to get your desired results.
4/9/2012 8:28:49
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1