Your are the 960th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Pam Miller
TotalPost:62
Why have my kits disappeared ????? Reply

I have not worked on Artscow books for about 6 months - so started off working on a new project in the last couple of days.
    But kits have disappeared from my list - kits I have paid for and used previously.
    I have used the search tool to find them using the name of the kit- nothing, I have manually gone through all my kits - nothing, i have then gone to the digital scrap booking area to re - download them again and guess what - nothing.

Why have these kits disappeared ? I thought once you paid for them that they remained in your list. I am disappointed as 2 of my favourite kits along with some others have gone.

The two in particular I am searching for are Twilight - red, black and silver theme with a wolf and the other is Mother's Love.

Has anyone else noticed the same thing or can anyone explain what has happened here ?
5/9/2012 23:26:22

Gail
TotalPost:909
RE:Why have my kits disappeared ????? Reply

Hi,
    I found 2 kits for Mothers Love and put the URL here for you. I'm not sure if either is what you're looking for but look at them and add the one you're missing back to your kits.
    I'm pretty sure it should show up as paid once it's in your kits.
    If not maybe Artscow support can help you.
    I also found 2 with Twilight in the name but neither one had a wolf in it.
    I hope this helps you.
    Gail

http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/mothers-love-re-add-do-fire-loss-4047

http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/mothers-love-7744

>I have not worked on Artscow books for about 6 months - so started off working on a new project in the last couple of days.
    >But kits have disappeared from my list - kits I have paid for and used previously.
    >I have used the search tool to find them using the name of the kit- nothing, I have manually gone through all my kits - nothing, i have then gone to the digital scrap booking area to re - download them again and guess what - nothing.
    >
    >Why have these kits disappeared ? I thought once you paid for them that they remained in your list. I am disappointed as 2 of my favourite kits along with some others have gone.
    >
    >The two in particular I am searching for are Twilight - red, black and silver theme with a wolf and the other is Mother's Love.
    >
    >Has anyone else noticed the same thing or can anyone explain what has happened here ?
    >
6/9/2012 2:44:45

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166

Is this the Twilight one you are looking for?

http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/twilight-with-complete-alphabet-1059

Ok..it shows on my listing, but when I click the link nothing happens...???

Here is the cover pic:

>I have not worked on Artscow books for about 6 months - so started off working on a new project in the last couple of days.
    >But kits have disappeared from my list - kits I have paid for and used previously.
    >I have used the search tool to find them using the name of the kit- nothing, I have manually gone through all my kits - nothing, i have then gone to the digital scrap booking area to re - download them again and guess what - nothing.
    >
    >Why have these kits disappeared ? I thought once you paid for them that they remained in your list. I am disappointed as 2 of my favourite kits along with some others have gone.
    >
    >The two in particular I am searching for are Twilight - red, black and silver theme with a wolf and the other is Mother's Love.
    >
    >Has anyone else noticed the same thing or can anyone explain what has happened here ?
    >
6/9/2012 14:04:23

Pam Miller
RE:RE:Why have my kits disappeared ????? Reply

Hi Gail
    Thanks for looking for the kits for me.
    Unfortunatly the 2 Mothers Love kits you found are not the same as the one I am searching for.
    I appreciate you taking the time to search and reply to me.

I am concerned that kits can just disappear like they seem to have - I have identified 4 kits now and goodness knows how many others that i am not aware of yet. I think I will contact customer support to see if they can identify the problem
6/9/2012 15:41:49

Pam Miller
RE:RE:Why have my kits disappeared ????? Reply

Thanks Starr - yes that is the Twilight I am looking for.
    Such a pity as I have used bits and pieces from that kit many times in my projects.

I will put a query to customer support as it worrys me that I could be 1/2 way through a project and then lose the kit I am using.

i wonder if as you add new kits that once you have reached a certaain number of kits that they start to delete older ones obtained. I really thought that once you purchased them that they remained usable in your own list of kits.

6/9/2012 15:49:13

myphotos
TotalPost:505

If a designer deletes or makes the kit private, this might explain it.
23/1/2013 14:56:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1